𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝐧𝐝𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝐧𝐝
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄

Early in the morning, as the sun begins to rise Hizashi can be seen sitting on his couch, attentively watching a newscast on channel 33 hosted by a blonde woman named, Saota Nako. Who is known for her extreme biased opinions on politics, controversies and her favorite topic being, heroes drama.

The blonde woman appears to have a sly smile as she begins to talk about the next "breaking news" .

A photo of Aizawa is displayed on the top right corner of the screen, where he appears to look uninterested and not happy at all.

"Look at that this underground hero, Eraserhead"

"From a guy whose wife is missing. He sure looks like he doesn't even want to be there!"

"Kinda weird, don't you think?"

A couple of loud knocks come from his front door and Hizashi quickly turns off the television as Aizawa invites himself in.

The black-haired man drops his keys on the small table at the entrance and walks to the living room. Hizashi gives him a sympathetic smile and gets up to fetch his friend a hot beverage from the kitchen.

When Hizashi comes back into the living room, he's slightly shocked to see Aizawa playing with his first action figure from when he debuted as "Present Mic!".

Taking the small figure away from him by setting it aside on the glass table, he hands Aizawa a coffee mug before sitting down.

"So, how did it go?"

Aizawa shrugs at his friend's question and keeps himself entertained with the warm cup of coffee.

"How are you?" Hizashi asks a different question but is greeted by the same unpleasant silence from just a few seconds ago.

Beyond "amazed" by the black-haired man's attitude, he thinks about his words before speaking. "Hey, have you told me everything?"

"I have,"

"Everything?" The blonde insists again.

"What are you trying to say?" Aizawa moves his attention away from his coffee to the man beside him.

"Well– Ever since you came over the morning [Name] went missing– you feel.. off" Hizashi eyes his friend with a concerned expression.

"I am off," Aizawa takes a long pause before continuing. "Hizashi– everyone is studying me and projecting their shit on me. How exactly do you want me to feel?"

"All I want right now is to sit with you and drink this cup of coffee without being judged. Can we please just do that?"

"Of course" The blonde says, and they both take a sip of the now bitter drink.