Power Mischief

[Picture Above Is a Lazy Edit]

Book was just in her Room, hanging around on her Aerial Silk(She also has an Aerial Hoop) Then she heard random noises in the room Next to Her behind her. She decided to ignore it, but they continued, she got a bit frustrated.

"HEY STOP WITH THE NOISE PLEASE." She yelled. But they didn't stop.

She got down from her silk, and went to see who was making the noise. Then she could hear laughter coming from that room, it was Yang's laughter.

She Opened the door and saw him making mischief with his, and Yin's powers, note that Yin was asleep during that. He was also a heavy sleeper as well, so he couldn't hear anything and what was happening.

"HEY." Book yelled. Yang quickly froze when he heard that voice.

"What are you doing Yang?" Book asked in seriousness.

"Using my powers obviously, what else do you think I'm doing." Yang answered with.

"Yang, remember what OJ said when I first moved in, and when he found out about our powers: You can't use you're powers to make a mess here, no matter how cool they are. Or else we could get kicked out." Book said.

"Oh, right. Sorry" Yang said

*sigh* "It's okay, let's just clean up the mess, we don't wanna get in trouble, let's use our powers to do it faster." Book said back

Suddenly, Yin woke up.
"Eh.. what?" He asked, with a slightly tired voice. He rubbed his eye.

"Oh, it's nothing 😅, Yang just made a mess with you're powers."

"Yang-" Yin said a bit angered.

"Doing get to aggressive Yin, let's just Clean the mess." Book said.

*Sigh* "Alright" Yin Said back.