Four idiots In the woods

Lightbulb, Suitcase, Test Tube and Book were heading to the forest at 11PM. Book dragged along a wagon full of random shit like Paint, brushes, Wood and ect.(Suitcase was also sitting in there) While Lightbulb just had a drill and hammer in her hands. But what would they need that for? Well, they were making their own little tree house in the woods. Cuz why not.

They made it. And Test Tube started looking for a good Tree to start.

"Hey Lightbulb! I found one!" She screamed

"You did? Good." She responded, she ran to Her and looked up.

"I still can't believe we're gonna do this." Suitcase said.

"Yeah, plus, It might get a bit messy." Book responded.

"Don't worry about it gals! We can get rid of the mess with our powers once we're done!" Lightbulb said.

"Makes sense, now let's get to this! Here's a random sketch of what i think it's gonna look like!" Book said, taking the sketch out of her wagon.

"Oh my golly jee.. But hey, who said we can't do it?" Test Tube said.

"You're right." Suitcase said, hopping out of the wagon.

"Alright, so.. all we have to do is follow the sketch and we'll have this done in no time!" Book said.

"Now let's get to work ladies!"

*idk what to add right now so Here's what's going on inside the hotel..."

"Geez, I still can't find her." Paintbrush said. Where the hell could Lightbulb be?

"I also can't find Book :/" Yin said.(note he and yang are seperated again)

"Well I can't find Test Tube!" Fan screamed.

"And i can't find Suitcase!" Balloon yelled.

"Geez, where did they even go?! It's 12:15 and it's freezing cold!!" Paintbrush almost flipped out.

"Well maybe they're outside? That's the last place we didn't check yet" Yang said.

"Well, if they are outside we might have To bundle ourselves up. Cmon." Yin said.

Back with the girls..

"How's the painting going?" Book said to Lightbulb.

"Nearly done!" She continued painting the bland, brown treehouse to a vibrant, pastel purple color. While Test Tube set up the ladder from all the way down.

"And... done!" Lightbulb said.

Test Tube got up the ladder. "Just finished setting that thing up." While Suitcase got out of the inside of the treehouse.

"And i just got done decorating inside!" She said.

"Hm, can we take a look?" Book asked.

Suitcase nodded. As they all went inside, with Lightbulb closing the door right behind her...Yep. She really did do an amazing job.

The inside appeared bigger than how it was from the outside. There were gold, small and big star lights dangling around from the ceiling, while some stickers were attached to the walls, and there was even a small little table in the center.

"Damn, you really did do a nice job!" Lightbulb said.

"Thanks, I've done something a bit similar with my own room!" Suitcase replied..

"Well, let's hang here for a while!" Test Tube said.

"Yes!", the other three said.

A few moments later.