Dance or Dream?

(Notes: this chapter contains some bizzare stuff. i got the idea for this inspired from one of the video above.. apparently. I just changed it up to make it seem less, weird. And I also don't really know much about ballet, so sorry if i get some stuff wrong. enjoy bbs <3)

11:57 pm

Fan decided to check up on Test Tube, since he heard some music coming from her room.

"Test Tube?" He opened the door. Only to find her in her nightgown, Practicing some ballet dances. While the music was playing on her record.

"Oh, hey Fan!" She continued to dance.

"Hi Testy, whatcha doin?" He asked.

"Just doing some late night ballet. I have the Ballerina outfit Book made for me but since it's obviously night i wouldn't wear it now. So just practicing it in this." She responded.

"Well, it is almost midnight. I think it's time you take a small little break until tomorrow." Fan said.

"Well, I am starting to get tired, so i guess will. Thanks for checking up on me." She said. Turning off her record.

"No problem, I'll see you tomorrow!" He left her room and shut the door.

Test Tube put away her record and turned off her lights. After she got into bed, she winded up her music box. Then drifted off.

Later at some point... TT starts having some sort of.. Vivid dream. You can probably already tell what it's gonna be about so let's travel along with her!

~~

She was going through this bright forest, after just randomly finding herself in there. After she finally got out, she was standing in a weird rose field, then found a frozen object right infront of her. It looked like.. Lightbulb?! As Saw and Book were also with her. They then turned to see Test Tube standing there.

"Look, a strange girl! Let's go from here!" Saw said.

"What about Lightbulb?!" Book asked.

"Let's just go!" They then quickly left.

"Heh?" Test Tube ran out of the roses and got infront of her. She tapped on the ice and yep. She was frozen solid.

"Lightbulb?" She also took notice of her weird.. fairy wings. That was odd.

"Jeez what did they do to her?" She asked to herself. Suddenly, Saw took notice of the "strange girl's personality" and came into the scene too. She also had a pair of fairy wings.

"The Ice Queen cast a spell on Poor Lightbulb.. since she couldn't defeat her in the dance competition :(" She said.

"Who is this Ice Queen?" She asked Saw.

She pulled out the invitation that was sent to Lightbulb. "Her name is Queen Pencil. Almost nobody was able to Beat her in Ballet. And we've lost hope."

"..Heh, nobody? Well, maybe I can." Test Tube said. While looking at the invite. Saying:

"Challange me or Defeat me!"

Book then walked in. "How can we trust you? You're not a fairy, like us!" She said.

"Don't worry, you guys can trust me. And I promise i will do this." She said.

"Hmm, alright. I'll trust you with this. Now come with us. We'll get you set up for this. Because i don't think she would probably trust you to dance with that." Book pointed out to Test Tube's Short, Red dress.

"Alright then." She said. As they all left.

Later..

They arrived at Book's place. Where she would help prepare Test Tube for the dance off.