The Third Wheel

It was just a "normal" night at the Hotel, TT and Book playfighting again. Fan and Paintbrush trying to stop them, and etcetera. Until YY and Their beloved boyfriend Tissues came down.

"Alright guys, we're leaving!" Yin said.

Book stopped playfighting with TT while running towards them "Wait! Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to the carnival, why." Yang asked.

"WAIT CARNIVAL?! OMG CAN I GO??" She asked.

"Book no, this is just for me, Yang and Tissues." Yin said.

"But I'm your little sister! Please let me go! Please????" She repeatedly begged.

"..fine you can come. But don't do anything stupid!" Yang said

"Yay!"

They all left and went to that carnival. Book was very excited.

"Welp, we're here!" Yin said.

They all got out of the car and went on to hang out.

"Oh god this is so exciting! What will we do first?" Book asked delightly.

"Listen, Book, We'll only be going on the safer rides bc of Tissues's violent nausea." Yang said.

"Well, that's fine by me. But can we at least go on the ferris wheel?" She asked.

"What did I just say-"

"Don't worry about it Yang, that's ONE ride I can handle- *SNEEZE* " Tissues said.

"Well, alright. But no funny business again Book" Yin said.

"Mhm!"

They all went over to that ferris wheel, as they started going higher.

"I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!" Book screamed.

"Oh my god Book." Yin said quietly.

"Don't worry about it Yin" Yang said.

"Anyway... This is actually a bit fun :)" Yin said.

"Heh, it kinda is- *SNEEZE*" Tissues said again.

"Plus, we are higher than everyone else, and ig nobody can see us from up here. Guess we gotta make it count <3" Yin said again.

They both blushed as they leaned towards the turquoise male for a kiss. As Tissues did the same.

Book took notice and quickly pulled out her phone. She opened up her snapchat and Took a picture of them. Captioned:

"Look at these gayass cuties 😊💗💗"

(I might make an edit of that lol)

As they stopped and started going down, she quickly put her phone down. As they hopped down the ride.

"That was fun!" Book said happily.

"What should we go on next?" Yin asked

"I was thinking that one over there!" Book said as she pointed to some sort of Dart game.

"Meh, I can go for that lol" Yang said.

For the next few hours they went on different sorts of rides and played different types of games.... They decided to leave

It's already about 11:32 PM. And as YY was driving the two back.

Both Yin and Yang were burned out. Tissues slightly was... for some reason.

Except Book, the lil ball of joy, she had alot of fun.

"You know Book- *SNEEZE* For a energetic girl like you, you were actually pretty good for today!" Tissues said.

"Thanks Bud!" Book said.

As they got back to the hotel. Book was holding on tight to her brothers as they opened the door, with Tissues right behind them.

"We're back!" She said. As everyone turned to them and just waved. YY just stared. They just wanted to go upstairs :')

"We"ll be heading upstairs now! Bye ^^" She said as they wandered off.

Yin-Yang just opened the door as they sat down on their bed and checked their phone. Melatonin started hitting them now. They couldn't even stay awake that long after all that chaos and walking around. They looked around their surroundings. Just to see if nobody was there. There was no one.

That Melatonin started getting a bit stronger as layed back down and drifted off to sleep. Book took notice again and looked out from the door. And so did Tissues.

"Looks like today's actitivies really tired out Yin-Yang :')" Book said

They both got into the room as Tissues went his way and sat down next to them. He decided to just stay with them for the night.

Book chuckled a bit and Got out of the room. She pulled out her phone and took another picture for her snapchat before leaving. With the caption:

"Gn to these lil babies ❤✨🦋"

As she closed the door.

—————————
(WORDS: 708)