Chapter 19

Truth or dare

I kept crying into his chest,I felt safe,"I can't believe you're mine" he whispered in my ear making me smile,"my beautiful little princess" I chuckled,"stop" I pulled away,laughing,he wiped my tears,"promise me you'll try to stop" I nodded,"I pro...

I kept crying into his chest,I felt safe,"I can't believe you're mine" he whispered in my ear making me smile,"my beautiful little princess" I chuckled,"stop" I pulled away,laughing,he wiped my tears,"promise me you'll try to stop" I nodded,"I promise I'll try" he smiled,"good girl".

He kissed my lips,"let's go have something to eat" he took my hand in a protective way,not letting me go,"can we have burgers,please,please" I pleaded,"master" I heard a soft low voice,"yes pixie" Tom asked,"I can make you guys something to eat" I smiled,"would you please make me and Olivia burgers".

"Of course master" Tom smiled a sarcastic smile,and rolled his eyes as we walked past her,"you have to be nicer to her" I said as we sat on the couch,"you could also release her,we can do stuff ourselfs" I put my head on his lap,"who do you think do your laundry missy" he scrunched his nose in a cute way,and pecked my lips,"we can spare the missions between us,I'm doing laundry,you are making food,and Mattheo is cleaning the house" he chuckled,"I like where this going,I can also clean my office" I smiled.

"After she's done making the food,give her a sock" he smiled,nodded,and attacked my lips with kisses,"so fucking gorgeous" I giggled,"is it okay if I'll bring some friends here" he shrugged,"sure" I smiled,"thank you" I got up and sat on his lap,with my legs each side of him,and pressed my head to his chest.

We sat like that in a comfortable silence,until pixie brought us our food,Tom groaned quietly,"she's here since I'm a kid,I can't believe I'm setting her free" I giggled,"you'll see,that's what I am here for" he smiled,"pixie,can you come with me for a sec" her tennis ball green eyes started to fill with fear as she walked after Tom upstairs.

After a while Tom came back alone,"I did it" he smiled,"I actually feel pretty good" I smiled back,"now come here,I'm hungry" he chuckled and came next to me,"who are you inviting" he took a bite of his burger,"George,Hermione and Ron" he sigh,"you set pixie free?" Mattheo came downstairs,shouting loudly,"get used to it Mattheo,you'll need to clean the house" he huffed,"I'm on the food,Olivia is on the laundry,and you're on the cleaning" he rolled his eyes,"hey,I need you to call Theo,I'm inviting friends" he shrugged,"as long as I'm not alone with you too loving much shit" I laughed.

I'm going to see Theo after fucking him,oh god. After an hour,me and Tom cleaned our stuff,and I went to call 'Mione,"hey Oli,what's up" she answered after a second,"is there,by any chance,that you,George and Ron,are coming over" I asked,"uhhhh,yeah sure,just let me ask the boys" there was silence,"we'll be there Oli" I smiled,"okay,see you guys in like an hour?" I asked,"yeah,love you" I giggled,"love you too" I hung up.

"Now,I'm calling Dylan" I mumbled,"no you're not" I raised my eyebrows at Tom,and than smirked,"what" I chuckled,"does Mr. Tom Riddle is jealous?" He huffed,"yeah right" I chuckled,"you know Dylan is gay,right" he tried to hide his shocked face,"oh" I laughed,and pecked his lips,making him smile.