Shenanigans #1

This is silly stuff that won't be in the story, but I find amusing for numerous reasons. I don't own any/most of these, I find them online or just think of them halfway during the day.

They are in no way canon to the story, this is just silly stuff I'm making the characters do.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"We all have our demons."

You turn as you say this, your wing extending and forcefully dragging an over ecstatic scientist who was waving wildly and wielding with a large grin.

"This one's mine."

~_~_~_~_~_~

You stared at Levi who was across the table sipping his tea, Isabel and Furlan beside you and discussing the chores that they had before you turned to look at the pair.

"How do you tell someone politely you want to hit them with a brick?"

~_~_~_~_~_~

Levi was staring down at you, as he had come back to find you lazing around in the shade instead of cleaning the courtyard like you had been asked. The short man marched up to your curled up form, eyeing your tail with violent intent as he raised his foot.

"You'd be stupid to lay a hand on me."

He paused moment, looking up to your face to see you giving him a sideways glare.

"Oh, you'd be surprised how much stupid shit I do."

~_~_~_~_~_~

You and Nanaba were walking towards the infirmary, flowers and a 'Get Well Soon' card in possession for your visit to Gelgar after he got into a fight with some of the Garrison Regiment.

"Why would anyone want to harm Gelgar?"

"Maybe because they met him?"

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Are they stupid?"

"Yes, but they prefer to be called Eren."

~_~_~_~_~_~

Erwin grunted, dropping his pen and running his hand through his hair, stress clearly seen on his face. The man looked up and jumped to see you sitting on the chair in front of his desk with a smug twinkle in your eye.

He sighed, knowing exactly what you were thinking as he looked over to the door and then back to your eagerly waiting form.

"I think I need a hug..."

"Good thing I'm hug shaped!"

*45 minutes later*

"You... you can let go now."

"No, I absolutely cannot."

~_~_~_~_~_~

"So I can either do something dumb that could very well get me injured, or, I can listen to Moblit and not do the thing."