Chapter 7 (1)

'' Your eyes are beautiful to watch it's like a boring beautiful movie ''
'' Why ?? ''
'' Because, um.... I don't know why I did that''
'' Sure you do''
'' Maybe because I l..''

_____________

"Wake up !!" I hear Cassandra yell at me.

" Wath the hell ??"

"It's monday and it's 8 so you should get your ass ready to go!"

" OH MY GOD!! "

I wake up from the bed and run to the bathroom then I realise I didn't take my towel or even my toothbrosh. I get back in the room and take all I needed to get ready.

Last night we all went home at midnight but I was already tired of staying at Caroline's garden and listen to them talking about a kiss I don't care about, but I'm sure going to figure out why he kissed me.

I enter in the room, dress up the faster I could, I take my phone and see it was.... WATH THE HECK!! I'm going to kill her.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS CASSANDRA!?" I yell

She was laughing so hard that tears comes out of her eyes, she's now rolling on her bed.

"Ha Ha funny, it's only 5, I'm asleep and dressed and you are... Wait how can you be awake."

"Oh, I couldn't sleep." She says when she sober.

"Thinking about your kiss!"

She blush, she's cute when she blush.

" Nooo, I have a man, you forgot!?"

"Maybe it's him!!"

She shook her head vigourasly and I could tell that she wanted to deny the fact that she's blushing.

" Nope!" She says popping the 'p' in a 'duh' tone .

" Well, who was it?"

" I do... "She started but I cut her off.

"It's Chad, I know it is so stop hiding it."

"OK OK, it is! But I don't like him this way but he thinks I do!"

" Why does he think that ?"

" Um.... Maybe because of...you know."

"What happened in that date ??"

" Well, we went to the cinema, and then we went to dinner, he excuse himself to go to the washroom, then my mom call me, we were talking about my dad that went to Spain, he's never at home and, well, my mom asked if I loved him and I said: Yes I love him very much, the problem is Chad heard when I said that and he thought I was talking about him to a friend of mine so he asked me if it's true, and I didn't want to hurt him and I reply yes."

My eyes widen, not in surprise but in amusent, I burst out of laughter. She glare at me but I ignored it.

" I.... Lo... Love it !!! "I say.

" Shut up!!"

But I kept laughing not that it's funny, I just want to annoy her, she was going to throw something at me but I run to the door and close it behind me, I heard the stuff knok on the door. I turn around to go but then I found myself on the ground.

" Uh!! I'm sorry!!" A female voice says.

I open my eyes slightly. She has blue hairs like Cassandra but hers seems close to black, she has blue eyes like ocean, you could get lost in them.

"No, it's my fault, I wasn't watching! My name is Nathalie by the way, call me Nath."

"I'm Blue!" She says helping me get up.