Chapter 7(4)

Tonight is the night of the Pretty Ball. I was wearing a white long dress with black heels. Cassandra was wearing a silver dress and she cut her hair, and she was wearing black heels. Jessica had a pink long dress with matching heels. We were about to leave but our drivers weren't ready yet. I swear those are worst than girls.

After a moment they finally get out of their room. Brad was wearing an all black suit and Chad an all white one as Peter was wearing a black and white costume. Funny!!

- This is my favorite girlfriend!! Brad says making his way to me.

- I don't think so!! I reply with a smile.

- Why not? He asks a little confuse.

- Well you're not my type!

- And what is your type?? He smirk

- I have a thing for hot boys.

The guys were laughing so hard and I could see Brad fighting a smile to put a fake shocking expression on his face. He pointed at his heart and say.

- You just broke that!!

- I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you had one. I reply smirking.

A wave of laugher fill the air as we entered our cars. I was with Brad and the others were with their dates. I saw Caroline entering a car with Philipp who didn't respect the rule of clothing. He was wearing a jean and a green shirt, Caroline in the other hand was fabulous, she was wearing a purple long dress that gives you a good view at her boobs, her make up was flawless and she had black heels at he feet.

Brad started driving.

- Why did you slap the door at my face yesterday. He asks breaking the comfortable silence.

- Well you were going to kiss me again.

He smirk

- You wish!! I was taking my jacket.

- You never gave me your jacket!!

- Really? Well! Um...

I chuckle

- Like I said!! You were going to kiss me!

He mumble something I couldn't hear.

We arrived at the party. It was magnificent, a lot of person were already there. I saw Blue at the entrance chatting with a man I assume is 30, she was wearing a short white dress and a. I was about to get off the car when I saw Brad run over to my door and open the fastest he could.

- Thank yooou! Impressive! I say taking his hand.

- Why? It's impossible to think that I can be a gentleman? He asks smirking.

- Well yeah, you seem more like a bad boy.

- I'm a gentle bad boy!! He says looking at me in the eyes.

- Well it's cool! I say

- You are beautiful! He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ears.

- Yeah I know!

He look at me with amusement in his eyes. He was really cute. Is it me or is it hot tonight?

- Hey guys!! I hear Blue behind us say.

- Hey! Brad and me say awkwardly.

We follow her inside where all the crew was. Ari was wearing a dress a little like mine but hers has a silver cloth attach to the side of it. Steph's and Anna's dress were both cream but were really different. Cher was beautiful in her pink dress and Paul was none other than gorgeous on his black and white costume. Cole break the rules just like Philipp by wearing a jean and black and white shirt.

The spectacle was really beautiful. A group of dancers came and perform while a beautiful women was singing Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce. They are really talented and at the end of it we all were clapping. Mr. Indigo take the mic to announce that it was the time to dance and the DJ started playing stay with me by Sam Smith.

- This is our song!! Brad whispers at my ear.

- Since when we had a song? I ask turning away to face him.

We were only some inches away.

- Since we sang it together! He explains looking into my eyes.

- Your eyes are beautiful to watch, it's like a boring beautiful movie!

He says before kissing me in a soft kiss. I'm just standing there in front of him then I started kinssing back, I feel his smirk against my lips. I surround his neck with my arms and he surround my waist with his then he started moving like he was dancing then let go of my lips.

- Why?? I ask after a moment.

- I... I don't know why I did that!!

- Sure you do!!

- Maybe because I l...

He was cut off by Blue... Again. Danm you Blue.

- Guys it's time to eat!! She says.

Brad started walking so I followed him but I was pull back by Blue.

- What the h...

- Shush!! She cut me off. I'm saving your life right now.

- What's going on?? I ask with an interrogative look

- Well there's something really really red on your dress and it might be blood.

WHAT??? I'M IN PANICK! ARE YOU SERIOUS? MY PERIOD DECIDE TO COME TODAY!! THAT MOTHAFUCKA!

- No!! Tell me it's a joke.

- Go to the washroom!! I got the necessary in my room, I'm coming back with it!! She says before pushing me into washroom.

I immediately lock it, waiting for her to come. Yeah and it decide to come when I'm wearing white and when I'm on a PUBLIC place. Yeah period is a bitch.

I hear someone knok at the door.

- Blue?? I ask unsure.

- Yeah!! Open the door!

I did what she says. She had a black dress and some you know... What I need on her hands. She get out of the washroom and quickly close the door behind her. I change and put the dress on, the fastest that I could. I get out of the washroom and run outside to get in the car to put my clothes in it.

- Oh babe you look hot today!! I heard from behind me.

When I look back I saw Paul. Was he talking to me?

- Um... Thank you!

He take a step forward and I could see by the way he walked that he was drunk.

- I just saw the most chocking thing!! He says. You can keep a secret?

I nodded. You can tell me why drunk people always come to me there are a billiard of person in hearth but they seem to found their way to me.

- I just saw Ari kissing Cole!

- WHAT?? Someone yell from behind him.

We both look at that someone who's none other than Anna. Youpi more teen drama. So cool! Can this night be any better!?

------------
Short??
No it's not!!
I'm tired.
Bye and kisses everyone