Chapter 8

I was in my room with two insane people, oh no I meant three, yeah three insane friends. Paul, Anna and Cassandra. Paul and Anna were depressed at the beginning, crying, watching TV, listening to grenade by Bruno Mars and now I hate this song, but then they had revenge plan. I fill Cassandra in and she was in their side of the boat making them drowning a little faster.

- What's the plan? Cassandra ask

- Why don't we discuss about this? I say taking a seat next to Paul.

- NO!! They all say at the same time.

- We already discuss about it! Now go change, we are going to the circus! Anna say

I look at them confuse and widened my eyes. Cassandra was holding a clown costume.

- Put that on! She demand.

- No, no no no no no!! I'll do whatever you want if you don't force me wear THAT. I say pointing at the devil peice of cloth.

- It was easy! Cassandra say winking at the two other crazy.

I roll my eyes. We made our way to the door and I stop sudently remembering that I don't know the plan or whatever it is.

- Wait! Why are we going to the circus? I ask

- Maybe because I sent a message to both of them in an unknown phone telling them to come to the circus duh! Paul say.

I give them a 'whatever' look. We get into Paul's car, discussing about the plan.

1. We do like we were working at the circus and ''borrow'' the tools or whatever they are of the circus.

2. We look for the "traitors" and Paul and Anna kiss making them feel like Paul and Anna feel right now.

3. Making... Forcing them to tell us why they kissed.

- This plan is bullshit!! I say

- Not true, it's perfect! Cassandra say with angry eyes.

- How is THAT perfect, I mean why do like we're working on the circus if all we want is Cole and Ari see you kissing. And how in hell are you going to make them say why they kiss. Like I said this plan is bullshit. I explain rolling my eyes at them.

- First of all, it's only you and Cassandra that are going to fake working at the circus while Anna and I fake been on a date and kiss oinfront. You are there to su pervised the plan and look for them, and you will make them tell you why they kiss each other when you run after them to know what's going on, when they will be sad or if they will be sad. Paul explain.

It's actually good but not genius and I don't want to go at the circus and do that.

We arrived at the circus and get out of the car. All I could hear was laugher and people eating or chatting together. I don't see Ari or Cole, and I have no clue if they are even here. I made my way inside holding Cassandra's hand. We were onside of the tent and she hand me some limes.

I look at her confuse.

- What am I going to do with those? I ask.

- So you can juggle! She says in a 'duh' tone.

- You are freaking kidding me, you want me to smack myself.

She look at me in a bored look before sighing.

- Bitch! I heard someone behind me.

Cassandra and I glance at the owner of the voice. She was a short girl about my age or younger with black hair who was on a messy bun. She was standing in front of a old women, I give her 30 year old, with little glasses and pale green  hair, what is it with people dying their hair. She crossed her arm looking at the short girl who actually was talking to me.