Chapter 7(3)

Nath's POV

Today Blue invite us at a dinner party with her parents, to get all the details of the Pretty Ball.

I was preparing myself to go when I heard a noise at the door. I go to see, and when I opened the door I saw a drunk Chad!! Really!?

- Chad what are you doing?? I say when he take a step forward.

Thank God I prepare myself one hour earlier, I knew it was going to be long, he sure was sad or something was tormenting him enough to make him drink until he's drunk.

- Queen Blue don't want to see my face anymore!! He says pulling me against his chest.

- What are you talking about ? Cassandra left you?? I ask trying to push my self away from him.

He pulls me closer to him and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

- Noooo !! He says in a dramatic way, letting go of me. I'm talking about Blue, my lovely little boo.

- Wait I though you called Cassandra that way.

- Can I tell you a secret?? He whispers before taking a step forward me.

I nodded even though I was scared. I hate been around depressed drunk people, they can get out of control, but for fun drunk people.... Well come partyyyy!!

He take a step forward me and come closer in a point his lip was touching my ear, it sent me chivers.

- I love Blue!! He whispers before taking a step back.

He stared at me for what seems for forever. I couldn't say anything, I mean what's going to happen when Cassandra founds out, she'll be broke and I don't want that for her, but then she did tell me she didn't love him this way.

- And Cassandra ?? I ask him.

- Well I like her but not like that, but she does!!

-... Not!!

- You know you have a gorgeous face!? He says tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

- You know I'm not Blue??

- You know you're ridiculously attractive in that dress!?

I was wearing those short in front and long behind dress, it was neon pink, I love it, and some high heels and if I don't fall with it, I have a lot of chance!! My hair were down on my back.

- Stop it please!!

He did the exact contrary by taking a step forward and push me on the bed, he fall on me and immediately fall asleep.

- Thank God !! I say out loud, pushing him to the side.

When I look at him again I saw he was already dressed, he was wearing a black and white suit.

Someone open the door. And that someone is none other then miss Cassandra.

- He.. What the.... What is going on?? She says pointing at Chad.

- Well, he came here drunk telling me he loved Blue and don't actually love... You know... You.

She sighs

- I know!! She reply surprising me.

- How did you...

- Well after taking lunch with them, I went to ask the guys what was all that about! She explains

- So... What was all that about? I ask clearly confuse.

- Well he loved Blue once but instead of fighting for her, he humiliated her in public.