Chapter 23: USJ Attack (Part 3)

Sachi: Alright kids, settle down, let me tell you a spooky tale. Lying before me is the "Cursed Banana". Legend has it that if you eat this banana in front of a mirror at 3 am, you will unlock the lost chapters that is the Mightless first drafts. Crazy things lie within this first draft, such as Nomu Inko, Eri prototype Nomus and All For One x All Might! No jokes! I saw it on Reddit!

*Stands in front of mirror*

Sachi: It is said that, upon tasting the cursed banana, the knowledge will instantly be downloaded into the minds of the consumer. Welp, here goes nothing! See you on the other side!

Izuku hiding behind thhe door: Should we tell him that it was all a prank?

No, let's see where this goes :)

As the nearby land around Shigaraki began to crumble, All Might dashed in at full force, leaving a massive ring behind him as all the heroes unfortunate enough to be standing behind him we knocked over by a sonic boom. Knowing that he'd suffer the same fate as all things around Shigaraki if he touched the ground, he carefully planned the dash so that the second he entered his range, he would leap right at him. His feet leaving the ground, his whole body, carried by his own momentum, charged at Shigaraki like a missile.

"Detroit..."

"SHUT UP!"

Letting out another cry, a wave of decaying rubble flew at All Might, the wind pressure generated from it was enough to send him flying back.

"All Might!" The heroes called out.

"No way... even All Might couldn't get close?" Iida trembled in shock.

"The decay's spreading even further now, hurry All Might!" Ordered Aizawa, leaning on Present Mic due to his broken leg.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Replied All Might.

"California..."

Focusing the energy of One For All into his legs, All Might blasted forward like a cannon, charging once again at Shigaraki, this time at almost twice the speed. Shigaraki on the other hand, almost as if powered by instinct, let out another pulse of pure destructive energy, sending another wave of decaying rubble at All Might. However, this time, All Might charged right through, nailing Shigaraki with a punch straight to the face.

"That hit connected!" Though All Might.

and yet...

"Kill..."

Shigaraki was unfazed. Grabbing All Might's hand, the hero felt his outer skin decay and, almost by raw instinct, leaped back out of the rapidly expanding range of Shigaraki's decay, which had already reached the staircase.

"Not even my California Smash did anything!?" Said All Might, disturbed.

"No, it definitely affected him." Said Snipe, pointing at the spreading decay, "The decay's slowing down. And look at him, he may not act like it, but his body's showing clear signs of damage after that last attack. We just need to hit him one more time."

Suddenly, Muscular jumped out of nowhere, landing a devastating punch on Snipe, fragmenting the ground as well. All Might, caught of guard, was then hit by an uppercut to the chin, as a thin stream of blood flew out of his mouth.

"Oi All Might! Don't get too wrapped out with that kid! You're fighting me!" Muscular yelled proudly.

"Don't push your luck, villain!"