Chapter 5: Upgrading the Business

Sachi's log, Entry 3: There was a bunch of people wearing face masks at my doorstep today (yes, I found a place to live, don't ask how) asking if I had any spare rolls of toilet paper.

Of course, I said yes, only for them to pull out a shit ton of money, attempting to buy them from me. I was getting really creeped out so I took out one roll and told them that that was all I had. I then threw it ten feet behind them and watched them tear each other apart over it. Weird day, I must say.

Also, I've been getting these coughs lately, dunno why. I actually came up with a light fever and breath shortness too, how odd. Bah! Probably just early hay fever or something, 98% sure I'll live.

4 days have passed since Izuku started to get into the info broker business. Luckily, they had a month's worth of time with Spring Break around the corner. However, even with hyper hard to find leaked information, there were not many buyers. While Izuku did obtain a new party member, the crazed Yandere Toga, their daily haul came barely at 5000 yen. Another dead-end weekend, Izuku was so exhausted that he just wanted to flop into bed, until the ringing of his doorbell caught his attention.

"Huh? Who could it be at this time?" Asked Izuku to himself.

His mom just left doing groceries, meaning it couldn't have been her. Seeing no other possibilities, Izuku became weary that maybe the police have traced him down. Picking up a rolling pin from the kitchen, he cautiously approached the door. Looking at the peephole, he saw... a very blurry outside.

"Curse you Fed-Ex" Izuku muttered, reminiscing back to a few months ago when their delivery guy slipped, his package scrapping against the door and ruining the peephole.

Not wanting to take any chances, he opened the door slowly, his hand shaking as he was about to raise the rolling pin and attack the first person that came into view. However, that person lunged at him instead.

"Izuku!" A voice yelled out.

"Gah! No! I didn't do it! I swear!" Izuku cried out like a sissy.

"Do what silly? Pirating animes online?" Asked a mocking voice at the doorstep.

"Sachi?" Izuku asked, seeing him standing by the door, "then you must be..."

Looking down, he saw Toga, hugging his chest. His brain shut off for a sec, as it took him 5 whole seconds to realize he wasn't properly dressed and didn't even have his pants on.

"Nice "Underwear" undies, by the way." Joked Sachi, starring at his underwear, which have the japanese kanji for "underwear" written all over them, "They go great with your "T-Shirt" shirt."

"They're the only ones I had left after I threw out my All Might undies!" Izuku retorted, with an embarrassed face.

"All Might undies?" Laughed Sachi, "What are you, 4?"

"I think he'd look cute in them." Muttered Toga, taking her time to gawk at Izuku in a loose shirt, something she always imagined in her sleep. "So cute UwU"

"So anyways, why are you two here?" Asked Izuku.

"Listen, while you spent your mornings at school, we found a client that seems to be interested in you and what you do." Said Sachi.

"Really?" Asked Izuku.

"Yeah, he was really enthusiastic when I told him that you held tabs on the private info several different heroes. In fact, I was able to score you a meeting with him!" Said Sachi.

"Well? What are we waiting for!? Let's get to it!" Said Izuku.

"Woah woah woah! Get dressed first jeez!" Said Sachi.