Chapter 16: Settling in

Sachi: Welcome everyone, to the very first Pre-Chapter Podcast(TM), our guest for tonight(or day) is Shota Aizawa! Welcome, Aizawa!

Aizawa: Hi...

Sachi: Tonight, our topic of discussion: Karens. They are loud, they are stubborn, they are annoying and boy are they high up their asses. With the **** virus still sweeping the globe, these overgrown brats have found more things to yell and scream and complain about, managers beware.

Aizawa: I actually ran into one on my way here. Apparently she was threatening to sue a store for not taking down their 5g towers. I try to understand them, but honestly the only real thing I feel for them is pity.

Sachi: Yes, yes, very nice. well, that concludes tonight's Pre-Chapter Podcast(TM)!

Aizawa: What? That's it!?

Sachi: Tune in next week for our next topic: Boomers!

Aizawa: I drove 3 hours to get here for this!?

Sachi: Now stay safe, stay healthy, I'm Sachi Tsukiyama and this has been Pre-Chapter Podcast(TM)!

Aizawa: I skipped my afternoon nap for this!?

Sachi: G-Guy? This is where we roll the credits!

Aizawa: You son of a- *Gets up*

Sachi: Guys? Guys come- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

The following day, a quick conference meeting was held in U.A. The topic of discussion: the mysterious villain behind the attack during the U.A. entrance exam, Mightless.

"Gentlemen, thank you for coming on such a short notice." Said Nezu, the school's headmaster, in a straight, serious tone, contrasting his usual chipper and laid back attitude.

"It was a necessity after what transpired." Replied Aizawa, whom despite never being present during these types of meetings, showed up first, showing how serious the situation is.

"The media's has been at our throats ever since our clumsily organized rescue of Shoto Todoroki. The poor organization of the heroes, the number of kids that were hurt, the failure of security." Listed Vlad King in a somber tone, "Luckily, no one was killed, but the damage is done."

"And to make matters worse, almost all attendees of the entrance exam dropped out after the attack. Many stated that after witnessing what they were gonna be up against, they'd rather take their chances in a safer field of work." Added Hound Dog, "The next batch of first years are looking rather bleak in size. We may even have to reduce the class sizes of the hero course from 4 to 2."

"You mean-"

"Yes Thirteen." Hound dog cut off, "There will be no Class 1-C or Class 1-D this year in the hero course, those classes will instead be relocated as the two new General Education courses."

"So that many people dropped out, huh?" Asked Nezu, his gaze falling to the table.

"However, there's a bright side to everything." A said a voice that turned the heads of everyone at the meeting.

"Ah, All Might, glad to see you here." Greeted Nezu, "So, how does it feel, working as a teacher now in U.A?"

"Well, I run into a villain attack on my first day on the job, so you tell me." Replied the number pro hero, as he plopped down next to Midnight and Snipe.