Chapter 7: Sympathy for the Sick

Sachi's log, entry 5: What. The. Hell?! I come out of hiding for ONE day to get groceries and these bozos show up outta nowhere, coming for my head. Next thing you know I get punched through a wall into the storage room and find a secret stash of toilet paper.

While it seemed this was the end of me, turns out toilet paper is the new gold now, because every single person within like a 3 miles radius flocked to the supermarket and trampled my pursuers to death, besides Peter of course. Damn I loved the marshmallow squares he makes, kinda wish he gave me the recipes.

For the time being however, I'm have locked myself in the supermarket's broom closet, waiting for the rabid mob to clear out the last roll. Of course, I took a handful of rolls too, I mean, if they are really this precious, might as well make a few quick bucks while I have a chance.

*Sound of door caving in*

Oh god, they found me. OH DEAR GO-

Three months, that is how long Izuku has lead his double life as a villain for. After narrowly dodging certain death countless times, befriending dozens of allies and backstabbing only one non-trustworthy member, that being a murderer known as Muscular, the young boy had finally started to make progress in his quest to tear apart the hero society and get revenge on All Might.

And of all times, only now does he get sick.

"41.6?" Asked Inko, staring at the thermometer, "Your fever's only been getting worse Izuku!"

"I-I'm fine mom, really..." Izuku replied weakly, trying to get out of bed.

"Sorry dear, but you're not getting out of bed until this fever of yours goes down!" Exclaimed Inko, "Now stay put while I make you some rice porridge."

As she leaves the room however, Izuku punches his bed in anger.

"Damn it..." Izuku thought, his face, puffing red and sweaty, "Of all times to get sick and it had to be the day I get my first big mission in the League."

Struggling to get up, he hears a jingle next to him, his phone was getting flooded with notifications.

"Probably the guys, must... get... going..." Izuku thought, weakly extending his hand to reach the phone, "I'll reply to them and move out..."

However, merely lifting his head required him to use every ounce of strength he had to accomplish. As he picked up the phone, it felt like a brick of pure lead. His vision getting fuzzy, he hazily opened his Line app (Japan's messenger app), attempting to reply to the flood of texts from his friends and partners, telling him he was running late. Sadly, it was all in vain, as his phone fell next to his semi-conscious body, as he passed out.

After what felt like hours, Izuku woke up to distant voices, familiar ones that he couldn't make out. However, as his eyes adjusted, his eyes averted to two blond buns of what he deduced as hair, before realizing that his pillow felt a lot softer than before.

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead." Said a familiar voice.

"T-T-Toga!?" Izuku exclaimed, realizing that he was lying on her lap, "what are you doing here!?"

"We came to check on you silly!" Toga laughed, booping Izuku's nose.

"We?"

Turning around, he saw the entire league of villains, barring Shigaraki, chilling in his room.

"I helped myself with your mom's rice porridge, sorry." Said Sachi, still with his mouth full, "It was really good if it makes you feel any better."