Chapter 17: First Day In U.A

Sachi: Welcome everyone, to this week's first Pre-Chapter Podcast(TM), our guest for tonight(or day) is Hizashi Yamada! Aka, Present Mic!

Mic: YYYYEAAAAHHH!

Sachi: So, Mic, why don't you tell us about-

Mic: YYYYYYEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Sachi: Ah yes, very intriguing, and what about close relations?

Mic: YYYYEAAAAHHH!

Sachi: Woah! I wasn't expecting that! You mean you and Aizawa really?-

Mic: Yeah.

Sachi: Well you have it here folks! I'm Sachi Tsukiyama and this has be-

Mic: YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!

The first day of class in U.A had arrived. Standing in before of the massive metal gate of the prestigious school, Izuku and Toga walked in side by side, ready for a year of school life they never expected they would experience as villains. Navigating the massive labyrinth of a building that was the school, they came across many sights that Izuku wished his old self could be there to see. Sleek hallways, massive front windows that made the place look more like a college than a high school and statues and head busts of both famous heroes that graduated from this school and it's founders. However, being the first day, they were also overwhelmed by the sheer number of people, all trying to make it to their class, some more lost than others.

On their way to their classroom, the two also bumped into some familiar faces on the way.

"Hey! Isn't that Ochaco-chan?" Asked Toga, pointing at a brown puff of hair that stood out from the crowd, "Hey! Ochaco! Over here!"

Turning around, the girl quickly recognized who was calling to her, and responded and running over.

"Hey! Toga! Midoriya! You're here too?" Asked Ochaco.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Asked Izuku, welcoming her to walk with them.

"No, I mean here. Our class is halfway across the entire building." Said Ochaco.

"Wait, then why are you here?" Asked Toga.

"I got lost." Replied Ochaco, rubbing the back of her head in an embarrassed manner as a massive sweatdrop an down the two's heads.

As the three slowly made their way to their classroom, they started to chatter, like any normal friend groups would.

"Honestly, I was sort of relieved when I found out that me and Tsu's bold actions were overlooked." Said Uraraka, "Normally, that sort of stuff would get you arrested for vigilantism."

"Eh? You're kidding right!?" Exclaimed Toga, "So me and Izuku did could have landed us in prison!?"

"Apparently so." Replied Ochaco, with an annoyed pout, "Which just doesn't seem right to me. We did what we were gonna do later on anyways, why does selfless deeds require a license nowadays!?"

"Because if people could get away with it, then there would be no need for heroes." Izuku replied glancing at a class picture that had L'Oreal present of all people, "I bet such a rule was put into place so that heroes would have more helpless damsels to save. Much easier to look heroic when a girl can't fly their way out of a building fire."

Both girls turned to Izuku who looked back at them.

"But hey, at least we got away with it didn't we?" Izuku smiled at them.