Chapter 15: Attack on U.A (Part 3)

Sachi's log, entry 32: I should start my own podcast. I'd call it: Sachi's Random Rambles, or SRR, wonder what topic I should cover first. Maybe I could let the viewers decide.

Back in the test site Katsuki resided, most of the villains had already been beaten via Katsuki's rampage. However, the attacking villains had far more than just the common thug among their ranks. As the spiky blond, accompanied by Tokoyami struggled against one enemy in particular.

"Damn it! I'm throwing damn near everything I've got at this guy!" Yelled a frustrated Katsuki, "Why can't I hit him!?"

The villain, brandishing his cleaver, licked the fresh blood off the blade, gazing at the slash wound he had inflicted onto Tokoyami.

"You're pretty good, for mere amateurs." Said the villain, "But sheer power and raw instinct are just the prerequisites needed to compete with the most experience villains of the criminal underworld!"

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called out, as his shadow erupted once more from his body to prowl at the villain.

In response, the villain tossed his cleaver at the black creature. Though the attack came at a blinding fast pace, Dark Shadow managed to narrowly avoid the throw. However, as the quirk managed to avoid getting hurt, the user was a whole other story. With the blink of an eye, the villain suddenly appeared dead in front of the bird boy.

"You're wide open!" Exclaimed the villain.

However, before he could deliver a killing blow to the villain, an explosion hit both parties, as both the villain and Tokoyami were sent flying back by a blast Katsuki fired.

"What the hell was that!?" Exclaimed the villain, getting up with a bloody nose.

"Hey Einstein! I'm on your side!" Tokoyami yelled as well.

"Oi! Shut up! It's your fault for letting him get too close to you!" Katsuki yelled back, before dodging another cleaver throw, only for the villain to suddenly appear behind him.

"Speak for yourself!" He yelled out, his cleaver descending on the teen.

However, before contact could be made, Katsuki fired two massive explosions behind him, sending him flying back.

"So that's how your quirk works." Smirked Katsuki, "You can freely teleport to that cleaver of yours, and use that to close the distance on long range opponents! Too bad for you, mano a mano is my specialty!"

Letting out a grunt, the villain pointed his cleaver at the teen.

"You'll pay for that!"

"Bring it!" Katsuki smirked, flashing a devilish smile.

Winding back his throw to the max, the Butcher delivered his most devastating throw yet, sending his cleaver flying at Katsuki at near bullet speeds. Seeing this, the boy pointed his palms downwards, letting out two massive exlosions, using it's force to boost his speed and dodging the projectile.

"And then you'll appear from behind!" Thought Katsuki, blasting the cleaver apart behind him.

However, upon turning around, he was met with the two feet of the villain, as he ran in for a dropkick. Raising his hands up, he manages to block the initial strike. However, he was rather weirded out as the kick had no power behind it. Just then, the villain let out a smirk.

"You fell for it fool!"

Suddenly, the villain spread his legs open, forcing Katsuki's arms open as the villain pulled out two more cleavers.

"Thunder Cleaving Cross Attack!"

A perfect combo of attack and defense, the villain swung both of his cleavers at Katsuki in a cross armed motion, while Katsuki's arms were essential unusable. As Katsuki tried to lean back to dodge the hit however, a third figure emerged.