11. kinda lame

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jake's POV

I got out of the washroom after washing up. With a wet towel wrapped around my body I cleaned up my bed before I saw the stormy weather outside. "It's raining." I said out as a smile appeared on my face. I loved it when it would rain. The sound of the droplets would just ease my mind. A thunder struck violently as our neighborhood lost it's electricity. I stood there in complete darkness not moving at all and just opened my window letting myself breathe the lovely smell of the earthly delights.

I didn't know why but the rain felt even more special today. It reminded me of her. The thought of her made me smile as I looked down thinking about her and only her. Putting the towel away, I plopped myself on the bed as I stared at the dark ceiling. The light from outside didn't let the room to completely be dark. I had a wide smiled on my face as I felt my heart feel different. It felt so different. It all felt different after I met her.

The thought of Aera hugging me made its way to my mind as I let out a small chuckle adoring her existence. I think I have started liking her. Maybe I actually did. And this thought itself made me feel so much better. "Maybe I like you Choi Aera." I said out as I closed my eyes, ready to sleep while hearing the thunders.

On the other hand Sunghoon washed up and shut his windows due to the rain. The guy felt weird too. Very weird indeed. Unlike her.

Sunghoon's POV

"Sunghoon go to sleep early." My mom shouted from downstairs as I ignored and walked to my bed sitting on it. Grabbing my phone, I stared at it for a while before deciding to call the girl finally. "Hey Sunghoon." Aera took the call pretty fast as I suddenly had nothing to say.

"Oh uhh h-hey." I bit my lips realizing I just stuttered in front of her. Closing my eyes tightly, I nervously waited for someone to carry on the conversation. "Did you have something to say?" She asked me as I quickly tried to think of something to say. It obviously would have been too weird if I said I just wanted to hear her voice. "Hello?" I completely forgot she was still on the other line. "Oh sorry- yeah do you like rain?"

I tightly closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Depends on my mood." She didn't seem to be awkward with it and genuinely answered. "What about now?" I said out walking towards my window as I stared at the cloudy sky. "I like it now. It's comforting." She said out soothingly as I smiled. "You called me to ask that?" She said out once again as I gave up not knowing what to ask her anymore. "Yeah-"

"Who is it? Sunghoon hyunggggg." The sound of the little Choi made its way from the caller as I chuckled seeing Aera and her brother struggle with the phone. "Sunghoon cut the call!" She shouted still struggling. "Adorable." I whispered as I cut the call and laid down on my bed with the phone still on my head. I simply chuckled for no reason as I roamed around on my bed before finally falling asleep.