50. happy ending

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Aera's POV

"Ahh Aera slowly." The guy in front of me panicked as his voice vibrated making me laugh. I shook my head and continued to dry his wet hair with the towel making him let out a painful laugh too. "My hairrrr." Jake's voice shook as he whined cutely while trying to hold my hand which were trying to make sure his hair dried up faster before he got a cold. "Sim Jake you'll get a cold if we don't dry your hair quickly." I said out loud and stopped listening to the guy as he continued to struggle and moved around as if the world was shaking.

"Aera stoppp!" He whined once again before I felt him tighten his grip on my hand making me stop. Jake pulled me as I lost control and felt myself falling on Jake's lap as the guy let out an evil laugh. "Jake let me-" I was about to grab the towel that was now lying behind Jake but he stopped me. "No no listen to me Aera okay, no more tearing off my hair." He didn't let me finish the task making me pout. My hands had fallen on his shoulders as the guy held onto my back giving me control as we stayed close sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?" I asked out breaking the silence as I looked at his eyes for an answer. "Hmmm Australia?" He said out as my eyes widened. "Australia?? I thought you were somewhere in Korea?" He laughed seeing me this shocked as I felt offended for not getting to see Australia. "Tch." Looking away, I felt the guy stare at me as the funny look on his face disappeared.

"What about you? How were you?" He asked making me quiet as I looked at his eyes. I couldn't find a proper answer that would have made him feel less guilty because I knew for a fact that whatever my answer would be, he would feel bad. So I stayed silent. Shaking my head not wanting to answer, I gave Jake a soft smile and looked down. He pulled me into a hug immediately as I let my overwhelming feelings ease down in his embrace.

"Ok but I have a question." Pulling away, I looked at his curious face. "What are we?" My question made Jake a bit confused as he tilted his head raising his eyebrows. "I mean-" but before I could finish, the presence of Jake's mother knocking on the door cut me off. "Seems like you both are having a good time." The old woman smiled cheerfully as I immediately got off of Jake's laps and sat down beside him, feeling a bit embarrased now that his mother saw us in that state.

-

Almost two weeks later.

Jungwon's POV

"You both aren't a couple yet?" I whispered out in shock as the girl nodded while pouting a bit. I turned over the pages of my textbook before looking at her again. "You're telling me Jake hasn't asked you out yet?" She nodded yet once again making me sigh in frustration. "I don't know how to ask him about this too." Aera lightly sighed shaking her head. "Maybe he doesn't want to date you anymore?" My gaze fell on Niki right as he said it out. And so did Aera's. We both stared at the guy as he shrugged it off awkwardly.