26. feels good

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jake's POV

Almost a week passed by since the last time I met Aera in the rain while crying. Still very insecure about that incident, I tried to stay low-key for a few days even though the girl would catch up to me. "Hey hey." The name of the devil and she appears. Keeping her chemistry text books on the library, Aera sat in front of me with a small smile and then yawned slightly. "Where are the others?" She asked me but I was too distracted. "Did you even sleep last night?" The girl nodded pouting. "Yes but I'm tired."

She said out. Choi Aera opened her book as I waited for her to start studying. Her hair fell in front of her face making me have the urge to push it back but I just couldn't do it. She was so focused, I was afraid I'd interrupt it. And so I started studying as well. Feeling distracted by some unknown forces, I took my eyes off of my notes as the sight of Aera sleeping while resting her head on the book made me smile. She looked adorable, her soft slow breathe could be heard barely if you hear it with patience. I closed my books and rested my head on my hand facing the sleepyhead.

Getting too into staring at her, I felt my hands betray me on their own as they went towards Aera pushing the hair back off her face. She didn't budge rather stayed asleep. I also rested my head on the table and looked at her direction. If she opened her eyes now she'd realise how close our faces were together. I wanted her to open her eyes now. And maybe luck favored me this time.

Aera's POV

Feeling someone was staring at me in my sleep, I slowly opened my eyes as I met another set of eyes staring back at me. Jake stared at me while I stared back at him for a few long seconds. If eyes actually told how you felt, then he would have known how mesmerized I was seeing him up so close. "Pretty.." Jake slowly let out smiling softly at me making my cheeks get really pink. None of us were looking away. Why?

"Uhm uhm not here lovebirds." The lady from the library awkwardly said out gathering our attention as I immediately sat up straight and stood up bowing in front of her. "I'm sorry. We're sorry." She didn't say anything and quickly left as I sighed sitting again as Jake watched me panick. "Ahhh!" I whined hitting him on his hand slightly as he laughed more. "Why'd you do that? That was so embarrassing." I covered my hot cheeks buns and pouted.

"I am head over heels for you. Couldn't control myself." The guy's flirty words smoothly left his mouth leaving me kind of shocked. I wasn't expecting him to be this straightforward but guess Sim Jake really didn't hide his feelings always.

-

"This tastes so good." Exclaiming I took another bite of the food Jake's grandma had packed for him. He just laughed nodding. "She cooks really well." I pouted knowing I probably could never cook like her but shook it off and took another bite as we shared the food at a local convenience store. "I wanna meet your grandma someday." I said out casually as Jake looked up at me for a while. "Sure." He said out.