chapter, 4

Witches in Riverdale.

One of the new girls.

' ' = Jessica or Jughead narrating.

Jessica Spellman.

As planned after classes Betty gave Veronica and me a tour of the school.

"So I usually start my tours with a little history, our doors first opened in 1941 and—"

"And hasn't been redecorated since apparently. Honestly, I like I'm wondering if through the lost epilogue of 'our town.' Veronica said interrupting Betty.

"So what is the social scene like here any clubs?" Veronica asked. Before Betty could answer some cuts in from behind us.

"A tragic gay bar called innuendo, Friday nights football games then tailgate parties at mall mart, Saturday movie nights no matter what's playing at the bijou and better get there early there are no assigned seats in Rivers, and Sunday night thank God for HBO." The boy now beside us announced.

"Kevin this is Veronica and Jessica guys this is Kevin, Kevin Is—"

"Gay! thank God let's be friends." Veronica said enthusiastically.

"Is it true what they say about you dad?" The boy named Kevin asked.

"That he's the devil incarnate, I stand by my father."

'I doubt he's the devil incarnated he already possessed my cab driver yesterday,'

"Great, not ten minutes in, and I'm already the Blue Jasmine of Riverdale high," Veronica said and walked away with us following behind her. I stood quietly listening to Betty.

Kevin turned his attention to me and said "You're one of the new girls what's your back story?."

'Well, I'm an immortal teenage witch I do daily talks with the devil, and I'll probably be around to see all your funerals, and oh yeah, and I was in a car crash with my parents when I was an infant. Who died but somehow I survived. But that's not what I told him.'

"Well I'm from Greendale I'm 16 years old and my life isn't filled with drama like the rest of the world." I lied.

"Come on every teenager has a little drama in their lives," I smirked.

"Not me."

"There's that hottie you were talking to last night, is he single?"

"No, he's just strait—"

"No, we're just friends." Betty and Kevin said in unison. I chuckled.

"Mind putting in a word, I've tasted every flavor of boy but orange," Veronica said.

"You should ask him out," I said bluntly. Betty looked me like I just said the most outrageous thing ever.

Veronica beamed with excitement. "To the semi-formal."

"She should but we heard it might be getting canceled because of what happened to Jason their gonna tell us at the Assemble," Kevin said.

'Jason? could someone else be murdered in this town besides my parents... Being the Nancy Drew obsessed person I am I had to ask questions.'

"Who's Jason and what happened to him?" Kevin was about to reply but a loud voice coming from the speakers interrupted him. The person behind the speaker instructed everyone to come to the auditorium. We went together, but I decided to split up the group I love to solve a mystery besides the tragic death of my parents so I decided to sit down in the back giving me a full view of all the students and teachers.