chapter, 7

Witches in Riverdale.

Touch of evil | Pt. 1

' ' = Jughead or Jessica narrating.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Spellman

I was at my locker when I heard Betty being called to the office. I looked and found her and Kevin walking together so I joined them.

“Hey, what's going on?” I asked. As soon as we got to the office Kevin stopped.

“Omg is this for Betty Mrs. Phillips?” Kevin asked the lady behind this table.

'I'm just taking a wild guess here her name is  Mrs. Phillips.'

“That's why I called her.” Mrs. Phillips said.

“Betty, please forgive me XOXO - V” Kevin reed out loud. “Who the hell is V?” Kevin asked.

“Veronica.” Betty, Veronica, and I said at the same time. Who was now present in the room.

“I also have Magnolia cupcakes, my mom says there's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix,”  Veronica said.

I hummed. “I prefer chocolate cupcakes, but can anyone tell me why is Veronica bringing cupcakes to school,” I commented.

“Look what I did that night. It was like I was possessed by...”

“Madam Satan,” Kevin said. I chuckled.
'Ha.Ha.'

“Like the old Veronica. But it will never happen again. Just, please give me one more chance.” Veronica begged.

“Okay,” Betty said.

“What?” Veronica and Kevin said in unison.

“I still don't know what's going on here,” I stated bluntly.

“Okay, You can have one more chance.”
Betty said.

“I'll take it! You won't regret it!” Veronica said.

“I'll save these for lunch so we can celebrate!” Veronica said and left the office.

“It's the past of least resistance Kev, a week ago, Veronica and I weren't friends, next week we'll nod to each other as we pass in the hall and that's it. Before she latches on to another girl to destroy.” Betty said. I sighed.

“I don't know what's going on here but it has nothing to do with me so I am just going to leave... Bye B. Bye Kev.” I said then left on my way out I ran into jughead.

“Hey, jug.” I greeted.

“Hey,” he replied.

“Good morning students this is your principal speaking. Many of you have asked if the pep rally is still on. And I am here to inform you the pep rally will be continued as scheduled. Now, as a less felicitous note, I pass you off to sheriff Keller.” Principal Weatherbee finished.

“Most of you already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found the late last Saturday night. So as of his weekend, it is now being ruled a homicide. It is an open and ongoing investigation.”

“And may I interject, neither I nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, the cold-hearted killer is walking the green mile to sit in old sparky and fry, I for one have my suspicions #Riverdale-strong,” Cheryl said, cutting Mr. Wheatherbee's Speech.

“Now if anyone has information about the autopsy or the Fourth of July weekend I strongly urge you to come forward. A death like this wounds us all. Let's not let Jason down.” Sheriff Keller finishes. I see Archie looking at principal Weatherbee. Almost like he was guilty. I glanced at jughead and he noticed too. Archie walked to a water fountain, washing his face. Jughead walked up to him and I followed.