chapter, 5

Witches in Riverdale.

"Welcome to the River Vixens!"

' ' = Jessica or jughead narrating.

Jessica Spellman.

"Where blue! And gold! Where Dynamite! Well take you down and fight the fight!" I cheered alongside Betty and Veronica waving my pom's.

'You're probably thinking. How the hell did I get here!? Well, it all started yesterday."
------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Jessica! Veronica Lodge! I've heard whispering. I'm Cheryl Blossom, may I sit? Betty, would you mind?" Cheryl asked and made Betty move. "So what are you four hens gossiping about? Archie's Efron request emerge from the chrysalis of puberty?" Cheryl asked.

"Extra-curricular's, Weather-bee wants me to sign up for a few, what about you Jessica?" Veronica asked me. I looked from my phone and reacted.

"Yeah, I guess I'll sign up for a few."

"Cheerleading! You must! Both of you. Veronica has personality and Jessica has the potential to be a great cheerleader. I'm senior captain of the River Vixens." Cheryl said.

"Is being a cheerleader still a thing?" Kevin asked.

"Is being a gay best friend still a thing?" Cheryl snapped.

"Some people think it's retro, I say it's Eternal and Iconic."

"At spense, I sat at the top of Elites pyramid. I'm in. Betty, you're trying out too." Veronica said.

"What about you Jessica?"Cheryl asked me.

I hesitated. 'Should I? I'm not that much of an active person...'

"I'll think about it."

"Of course, anyone's welcome to try out. But Betty's already got so much on her plate right now. And being a river Vixen is kind of a full-time thing. But open to all. Follow me on Twitter and I'll do the same, My handle is @cherylbomshell." She said then left the table.

"Ok go ahead and hate on cheerleading but-"

"I would love to be a cheerleader," Betty said. "It would look great on my college application. But last year when I tried out Cheryl said I was too fat." Betty said.

'What!? That bitch!'

"Episode 2 season five Betty Draper, it was a great line... But not at all true." Kevin said.

"Well, you're a total smoke show now. I mean if. As hot and smart as you are, you should be the queen bee of this drag hive. Look if you want to be a River Vixen, I'll help you prep. I have moved. As for Jessica, we don't know each other that well but we have one thing in common right now, we didn't like the way Cheryl treated Betty."

I smirked. "I'm in, show me your moves."

'Well let's just say she had a lot of moves and I was extremely tired so I went home that day.'

I opened the door to my creepy haven. "God I'm so tired." I groaned. "Don't you mean satan?" My eyes wander around the room.

"Who's there?" And out of the shadows reviled the dark lord again.
I sighed.

"I knew I should have cast an enchantment around the house." He laughed at my sarcasm.

"I'm not joking." I blurted out causing him to laugh even more.