chapter, 18

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

BODY BUBBLE (ENDING)

Jessica Spellman | 1st Person.

Later that night, jughead and I caught up on each other's lives.

Turns out that Betty invited him to join the blue and gold and asked him to investigate a lead that might be tied to Jason Blossom's murder.

And it lead him tied to a Diltion Doiley. The leader of the Boy Scouts in Riverdale.

He found out that was a gunshot fired at the Sweat water river. Supposedly the night Jason died.

One of them that could be fired by the killer...

“So does this mean that Jason's killer could be someone from Riverdale?” I asked him as he typed away on his laptop.

“Could be, who knows what the people of Riverdale are capable of...” Jughead said before eating one of my fries.

“Hey!” I said surprised by his sudden action.

My protest was only met by one of his laughs.

“ I know you'll never murder anyone... except for one of Pop's burgers,” I said teasingly.

Jughead chuckled.

“Well, you never know,” Jughead said in a creepy tone.

I smiled. “Ah, nice try Jones, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to scare me,” I said while getting my things together.

Jughead noticed.

“Hey, where you going,” he asked.

I smirked.

“Missing me already Jones, don't worry about it I'm not leaving town any time soon. See you tomorrow morning.”

I said before taking a burger to go.

“See you tomorrow,” he replied. Before I left.

Time Skip | A Few Minutes Later...

after talking to jughead, I decided to go back home and check up on Betty and Veronica.

I took a cab to the mansion and entered through the back entrance where the pool was.

I expected them to be finished but Chuck was still here.

“You're here too?” He asked smirking at me.

I was surprised when he saw me. So I just said the first thing that came to mind.

“Well, I couldn't let Betty and Veronica have all the fun tonight, could I?”

I said internally troughing up on the inside.

Chuck's smirk grew wider than before.

“I guess not,” he replied.

“Well come on Chuck. Let's get wet.” Veronica said walking into the hot tub.

Veronica noticed my presents but played it off cool.