chapter, 15

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

The Dark Baptism PT. 1

Jessica Spellman | Third Person.

Narrator Jessica: I am not alright.

The full moon was becoming redder with each step Jessica and Sabrina took. Sabrina was out of breath from all the running.

When we finally made it to the site of the dark baptism we found an entrance, it was a gateway of sorts made with twigs and branches.

The two Spellman's walked through it. As they neared the end of the gateway, there Sabrina's dress began to change color from white to black. My clothes stayed the same since I was already wearing black.

There they saw another gateway they had to walk through, but this time the entrance to it erupted in blue flames.

Jessica grabbed Sabrina's hand as a reaction to the sudden outburst, Sabrina held onto her cousin's hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this? If not I could get you out of here." Jessica offered but Sabrina denied it.

She shook her head. "No, It's okay I want to see this through plus with you by my side I'm sure I'll be safe," Sabrina said trying to put Jessica's nerves to ease.

Jessica exhaled.

"Fine. But as soon as there is any sign of trouble I'm pulling you out of there. No matter what aunty zee says." Jessica said sternly.

Sabrina nodded showing that she agrees.

Jessica held onto Sabrina's hand tighter as together they walked through the blue flames.

Inside there were dozens of people who neither Jessica nor Sabrina knew.

The only ones Jessica could manage to identify were the weird sisters at some point during the time she attended The Academy of Unseen Arts. She would have seen the trio wandering around the halls once or twice.

The three girls were glaring at her cousin Sabrina. Jessica notice and stood in front of her locking eyes with the girls. Telling them to p*ss off.

All three of them rolled their eyes as they retreated.

Jessica shook her head annoyed by them.

Then Jessica saw her aunt's next and then caught a glimpse of father black wood.

"Welcome daughter of the night," father blackwood said, "Who presents these children for unholy baptism?"

"We do, your excellency," Auntie Hilda and Zelda said in unison.

"Late for your Baptist. Honestly, you couldn't at least get her here on time Jessica?" Zelda muttered behind them.

Jessica shrugged in response to her question.

"You look lovely, darling," Hilda whispered to Sabrina.

"Disrobe her sisters," father blackwood said.

Zelda and Hilda walked behind Sabrina unzipping her dress. Jessica stood out of the way but not too far away from Sabrina.

"I promised I would protect you," Jessica mumbled.

Right now Jessica started to remember her vision of Sabrina's Baptism. How afraid she was. Not only her but Sabrina herself. And the evil look on father blackwood's face. A look she is soon to see. A look she is soon to run away from.