chapter, 9 (rewritten)

Witches In Riverdale.

Welcome back to Greendale.

Jessica Spellman.

A few days from now is my cousin Sabrina's birthday I was planning on visiting her today and being there on her birthday/dark baptism. But today's the day of the pep rally. I wasn't planning on being a 'cheerleader' so I had to do some time management.

"Okay, here's how it's gonna go I've already got a pardon from school by Mr. Weatherbee so I have until this evening to make it back to riverdale for the pep rally...In time. It's simple right midnight." I stopped pacing back and forth and asked my black cat.

She glanced at me before laying back down on the couch. I sighed.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said then grabbed my luggage, picked up midnight then left.

I went outside to find Sabrina and her boyfriend Harvey Kinkle. "Hey, Harvey! Brina." I shouted greeting them. "Hey, Jessie," he said bring me into a hug.

"Ah, I miss these H.K hugs," I said hugging him back. Brina chuckled then I hugged her next. "So cousin ready to go," Sabrina asked. "Ready as I'll ever be," I replied getting in the back of Harvey's truck while he and Sabrina got in the front seats.

I didn't mind riding in the back but man was the ride to the farm awful. Harvey's truck only had one row, and Even though Harvey and Sabrina make a pretty cute couple but Jessica didn't want to get in the middle of their P.D.A and so she decided to sit in the background where she was mostly seen Greendale has Always been like this T.V show where her cousin Briana is the main character.

She came to Riverdale to solve a big part of her life and for some reason in riverdale, she feels more at home... Well, she can't explain it but she just felt like that where she's supposed to be even though she's just been there for a few weeks now.

Jessica could see Sabrina and Harvey doing cute couple stuff through the window. She could feel her heart sink. As Memories of a certain 'Jughead Jones' go through her head and kinda longed for a similar relationship with him... she shook her head.

She can't have this kind of feelings for him already she just met him a few days ago but that night in the rain... STOP Jessica you would be lucky he even considers you as a friend much less a-

"We're here!" Harvey notified me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts back to reality. We all got out of the truck and headed towards the farm.

"Hey, how was the ride," Sabrina asked me with a slight hit of sarcasm in her voice. I giggled when I picked up on it "Oh, shut up." I said causing Harvey and Sabrina to laugh.

The three of us walked through the apple orchard. When I noticed Sabrina was looking for something.

"Ok, Sabrina spill it what Ambrose say to you this time?" I passive-aggressively asked Sabrina. Sabrina hesitated to answer but eventually confessed.

"Fine... I've been kind of 'Indecisive' about my dark baptism," she whispered. Sabrina and I stopped in our tracks. I looked around for jughead he was too busy looking around to notice we stopped. Brina has been telling me about her worries and I tried to help her but she always felt like it was all wrong.

I sighed "Okay what did Ambrose say exactly?" She smiled. "A Malum Malus Three the oldest three in Greendale Ambrose said one bite from the apple can give you visions of your future or bestow wisdom Because it's the-"

"Oldest tree in Greendale." We said in unison. We smiled mischievously. 'Yeah, this is going to end badly.' I thought.

"Hey, I should probably get a pumpkin for my Stroop." Harvey notified both of us. "In case we get any trick or treaters. Your aunts don't need anymore, do they?"