chapter, 16

WITCHES IN RIVERDALE

Dark Baptism Pt.2

Jessica Spellman | First/A little Third Person.

After the horrific, events from yesterday.

Narrator Jessica: At Sabrina's Dark Baptism in case, you forgot.

I felt like it was about time for me to go back to Riverdale. I hate to admit it but there was less drama in my life when I was at Riverdale compared to when I'm in Greendale.

But I didn't want to leave my cousin Sabrina behind. She was in shock after last night and we've been hiding out from our aunties for the past few days.

We finally decided to go downstairs and face the wrath of our aunt Zelda.

It was awkward at first you could cut the tension with a knife. Zelda held up her newspaper, blocking out the both of us.

“Morning.” Sabrina and I greeted everyone in unison, trying to break the awkward tensions in the air.

“Oh, blessed morning, children,” Hilda said, just above a whisper.

“Morning, cousins,” Ambrose said.

The two girls sat down in their normal seats, with Jessica sitting next to Ambrose and Sabrina next to Zelda. The both of them turned their gazes towards her.

She moved her newspaper so she wouldn't have to see them. The girls moved heads and we're on either side of Zelda's newspaper.

“You can't ignore us forever, aunt Zelda,” Jessica said, “You have to eventually speak to us.”

“You want me to speak?” Zelda asked. She put down her newspaper.

“All right, I'll speak.” She began. “You two humiliated us in front of the entire coven. You two dishonored the Spellman family name.” She finished.

“Father Blackwood lied, aunt Zelda.” Sabrina protested.

“He sat in our parlor and told Sabrina she would have a choice and that our religion is based on free will,” Jessica said joining the conversation.

“But in the woods, that was the complete opposite of free will,” Jessica said ending her statement.

“Beyond that, your refusal to sign the book of the beast goes directly against your father's explicit wishes.” Zelda fires back.

“I'm not 100℅ sure that's true, either, aunt Zee,” Sabrina said coming to Jessica's defense.

“Sabrina,” Aunt Hilda said.

“I'm sorry, but, in the woods, during the ceremony, Jessica and I saw two people that looked like our mom and dad,” Sabrina explained.

“Like some sort of spectral vision?” Ambrose asked.

“We're not sure what, but they definitely didn't want us to sign the book of the beast. They wanted us to run.” Sabrina told them.

Jessica could remember the faces of the two people she saw. It made her question why she could see them but Sabrina couldn't.