chapter, 8 (To be rewritten)

Witches in Riverdale.

Welcome back to Greendale.

Jessica Spellman.

A few days from now is my cousin Sabrina's birthday I was planning on visiting her today and being there on her birthday/dark baptism. But today's the day of the pep rally. I wasn't planning on being a 'cheerleader' so I had to do some time management.

"Okay, here's how it's gonna go I've already got a pardon from school by Mr. Weatherbee so I have until this evening to make it back to riverdale for the pep rally...In time. It's simple right midnight." I stopped pacing back and forth and asked my black cat.

She glanced at me before laying back down on the couch. I sighed.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said then grabbed my luggage, picked up midnight then left.

I went outside to find Sabrina and her boyfriend Harvey Kinkle. "Hey, Harvey! Brina." I shouted greeting them. "Hey, Jessie," he said bring me into a hug.

"Ah, I miss these H.K hugs." I hugged him back. Brina chuckled then I hugged her next. "So cousin ready to go," Sabrina asked. "Ready as I'll ever-"

"Hey, Spellman!" A voice from behind me yelled.

"Yes." Sabrina and I said in unison. We looked at each other and chuckled. I glance in the direction of the voice to see Jughead?!

"Jughead?!"

"Jughead?" Sabrina question mischievously.

"Who's jughead?" Harvey questioned. Jughead came up to us and answers Harvey's question.

"That would be me."

"Jughead what are you doing here isn't school keeping?" I asked him.

"Well Jessica I didn't see you at school with your friends today so I went looking for you plus I skipped school today and had nothing better to do," he explained sarcastically. I chuckled.

"Aw, you secretly care about me." I teased playfully punching him in the shoulder. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah don't get too full of yourself Spellman," he declared. Sabrina chuckled.

"As much as I love watching you too passively flirting with each other we have to go-"

"Your friend could come if he wants. We have enough space in the truck" harry offered cutting off Sabrina short. Sabrina and I looked at Harvey.

"Sure I'll go." jughead bluntly replied. I glanced at jughead then at Sabrina and Harvey. There was a silent pause between all of us..."Okay, let's go!" I cheered said awkwardly. We all awkwardly got into Harvey's truck Sabrina sat in the front with Harvey while jughead and it sat in the trunk/cargo bed.

The wind was blowing pretty hard so my hair was everywhere. Jughead took off his beanie he said the wind's blowing too hard and he didn't want to lose his hat. I never got why he always had it on his hair is beautiful. I love how black it is and how it moves through the wind.

Jughead glanced at me I quickly looked away. Before we got there I saw the intersection sign. Between Riverdale and Greendale.

So many weird things in Greendale I wonder if some of the weirdness leaked into Riverdale?

"We're here." Harvey notified us. Jughead and I got out of the cargo bed. And went over to Harvey and Brina.

"I know people tend to ask where they're going before they get in a vehicle with strangers. But where are we?" Jughead asked in his usual sarcastic tone.