CHAPTER 3

When the battle is done, and you think you have won-
don't dance on my grave just yet.

If you are the moon, then I am the sun-
I will not allow you to forget.

In my own time

I will take back what's mine, for I am not your friend.

In the dark of the night, And the shifting of tides-
I will come for you then.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

"Rise and Shine." Lucas's morning voice echoed throughout Athanasia's bedroom.

"I am awake already, Lucas." Athanasia yawned.

"Today is the day, princess." Again Lucas changed his tone to a formal one.

"I know. How is Ambrosia doing?", Athy asked to the Magician.

"That woman is getting ready to go to Obelia. So I suggest to get down from your bed and I'll call the maids." Athy did as Lucas instructed.

I will be fine. I just need to stay neutral....But will I be able to do it...?
Athy's mind started filling with negativity again.

"Good Morning, Your Highness." The maids said in unison and started preparing her.

"You look good." Lucas complimented her.

"What if father recognizes me?", Athanasia gripped on the hem of her dress tightly.

"Ambrosia will settle it. She has enough cards in her sleeve." Lucas shuddered at the thought of how he saw her true personality.

Ambrosia might go to such lengths, that one can never think of.

"You just need to remember your identity, Athanasia. You are my 'daughter' (Person) and I am your 'mother' (Guardian)." Ambrosia declared as if it was some royal decree.

After all those years I couldn't take care of you, but this time...I'll take care of you...And give you whatever was yours originally...
Ambrosia thought.

"How do I look?", Asked Ambrosia.

That made Athanasia and Lucas stunned.

Don't tell me that she doesn't know that she is beautiful!
Both Athy and Lucas gasped.

"I must be looking terrible, right?", Ambrosia's smile made the maids who groomed her, terrified.

The temperature of the room dropped. Everyone saw the dark aura surrounding Amy.

"You look gorgeous." Athy came for rescue.

"You look good...That's it." Lucas was the second who helped Athy in restoring the atmosphere.

Hallelujah!!!
The maids thought of Athy and Lucas as angels.