CHAPTER 15.2

"So you are telling me that Semper is the reincarnated Ambrosia!?" Athanasia's right eye twitched as she found it hard to comprehend that the delicate looking woman was the Bellios empress in her past life.

"You mortals won't be able to understand the concept if Isekai, Transmigration and Reincarnation." Satan said it like an egoistic emperor.

"But I am not a mortal!" Lucas retorted back.

"Says the person who had mortal parents and has mortal blood."

"So how did you recognise Amb — Semper?" Athanasia rubbed her temples.

"Secret." Satan made a scandalous look, shushing both of them.

"Nevermind...This is awful."

"Truth to be told, Semper acts like Ambrosia when it comes to ruling. Otherwise she acts like the innocent Semper that I know of."

"You look like a lovesick fool." Lucas scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Satan! Adnan and Khalid want to play with you guys!" Semper's voice was heard from the distance, making the Emperor yell back, "Coming love."

"Let's go and have a party. Byt yes, we want to know what you did these years." Athanasia glared at her 'uncle' before running towards her children.

Lucas and Satan followed her.

The End

~Rupert Harold

With this, we mark the end of 'Lovely Princess — The Forgotten Sequel'.

Thankyou to each and every reader who stayed through the journey and I am sorry if the ending sucked real bad.

You guys are free to request any special chapter, AUs and such.

Thankyou
Stay Safe, Stay Smexy