CHAPTER 10

Decided to publish this chapter for making ya all remind that this book is not dead but simply on a hiatus

On the chappy then!

And yes, I have no intention of making the fanfic long

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

A MONTH LATER

"How do we solve this situation?" Athanasia questioned her tutor. This was the last question that was provided by her tutor.

"What would you do?" 'Apatite' fired back.

Athy had a dazed look in her eyes, which meant she was thinking deeply.

Right after that, she started scribbling down on the answer sheets.

'Apatite' had provided her with a set of situations and she needed to write on how to solve them.

"Here!" The jeweled-eyed princess happily shoved the answer sheets in front of him. 'Apatite started checking her answers.

"98 out of 100." 'Apatite replied with a smirk "And you made mistakes on the recent lesson that I taught you."

"How!?-" Athanasia gasped and groaned.

"Now that you have lost your monthly streak, Let me do the honors of telling Ambrosia the secret!" 'Apatite' evilly chuckled.

The secret was that...Athanasia had got cavities after eating those tea-time desserts.

And I am screwed
Athanasia already got herself ready 'for an hour' impact

"Karma is a bi-"

A hand covered her from speaking further.

"No swearing! Or else you might become like Her Majesty!" 'Apatite' said.

"What should I do to become like Ambrosia?" Asked Athanasia.

Guess what? I need to make up excuses right now
.
.
.
'Apatite' couldn't possibly tell her to sit on the throne, all bloody.

"I think you need rest, princess. Bye!"

The chocolate haired male pushed Athy out of the study room.

"Oof! They are still as same as before." The jeweled eyes shrugged but soon a smile graced on her lips.

This was the dream family she wanted afterall.