CHAPTER 5

Mind Telepathy

Mind Telepathy

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

The next day's breakfast drama was a very bland one.

Lucas visited early in the morning to tell me that he will visit the tower and will do some work there. Hence, he won't come to the palace.

"Good Morning Claude." Ambrosia gave him a smile and sat down to eat.

"Good Morning...uncle." Athanasia greeted him and sat on the seat beside Ambrosia.

"Um...I have a question, dad!", Jeanette looked at Claude with sparkling eyes.

"What is it?"

"Is it wrong for me to marry Kiel..?", She took a sneaky glance towards Athy.

And Ambrosia eyed Athanasia.

Tell me what the f**k happened yesterday...

So you see Amy...I um...

2 mins later

IF U WERE TO BE MY DAUGHTER, I WOULD HAVE GIFTED U A PALACE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!

W-what...?

In short, Good

Claude kept quiet.

"I just want your honest opinion, dad." Jeanette gave him a soft smile.

I hate to break this to you, but seeing Claude like this...He will say-

"I don't approve of the engagement...But...I can't cancel this either..." Claude's overprotective dad mode activated.

This is what you wanted to say, Ambrosia?

Ah yes.

Silent sniffs could be heard from the big dining room.

"Me and Athy have finished eating, so we will excuse ourselves now." Ambrosia and Athy excused themselves from the scene, neatly.

Outside the dining room, Ambrosia patted Athanasia's head.

"You are improving. Keep it up. Like this, torment people and be a b*tch if needed...But always be reasonable to your actions." Athy promised to herself, that she will forever remember her advice.