CHAPTER 9

"I'll take the rest from here, Your Majesty

"I'll take the rest from here, Your Majesty." 'Amethyst' quietly started doing his part.

"Ah sure. Do tell 'Opal' if you need some help." Ambrosia's easy going self took over the killing one.

The way she changes terrifies me to this day...
And then again, this is the Empress of Bellios we are talking about..
'Amethyst' bid her a farewell.

I'll probably look for 'Apatite'
Ambrosia thought.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

'Apatite' was busy doing the affairs for the foreign kingdom when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

Chills ran down as he felt the immense bloodlust directed to...nobody in particular.

And so, his instincts took over him and he got in his offensive position.

"Oof! It's me, you baka!" Ambrosia groaned in pain.

"I am sorry, your Majesty!" 'Apatite' immediately apologized.
.

.

Wait...What's the meaning of baka..?
'Opal' thought of asking her later.

"No probs! It's just that document beside you got me intrigued. I believe you didn't open it, huh?" Ambrosia wrapped her arms around the chocolate brown haired male.

"Oh this—"

Before 'Apatite' could further say anything, Ambrosia snatched the piece of paper and stared at it.

"Designs of Devils and Black Roses...? Bloody Hell!" The empress nonchalantly cursed.

But this was no laughing matter.

In Bellios, if you ever sended a piece of paper with designs like this—It silently meant two things—War and Death of the Receiver.

"I remember that I double checked the papers before bringing them here. How could someone possibly!" 'Apatite' immediately got an idea that some country was planning for a war again.

"Even today I don't know as to why they want Bellios...It's just some cold region with habitat." Ambrosia sighed, but in the inside, she already planned on how to get rid of these pests.

Excuse me, But our Empire consists of citizens who know martial art, assassination skills, poisoning and many more!
'Apatite' wanted to speak but choosed to keep quite for his dear life