CHAPTER 13.2

"Ahh~ Now this is what we call a battle~" Ambrosia took a deep breath, smelling the iron, wood and cries that were mixed in the atmosphere

"Ahh~ Now this is what we call a battle~" Ambrosia took a deep breath, smelling the iron, wood and cries that were mixed in the atmosphere. Her headache has been cured by Lucas so that she could join her army for a little fun.

"Your Majesty, the real fun is still waiting for us~" 'Amethyst' grinned, his bloodlust taking over the soldiers.

"I am expecting Her Highness to finish the real fun for us." 'Emerald tched while ordering the knights to march into their Enemy's empire, Obelia.

"I already gave a fire alarm to Opal. He will clear out the path while Athanasia will deal with Aternicius." Ambrosia quickly lounged on the knights that were blocking her away.

Since Opal, Ambrosia and Emerald were great in close range and offence attacks, they were leading the troops.

Whereas Amethyst, Sapphire and Apatite, who were experts in sneak and defence attacks, were fighting off by using their own choices of weapons.

"These magical earpieces are dope. I stan Your Majesty's creations." 'Apatite' cheerful voice was heard.

Yep, they all were in different directions.

Amethyst, Sapphire and Apatite were encircling the empire's boundaries with Ambrosia, Emerald and Opal barging into it.

"I swear Robane's getting on my nerves." Sapphire grumble reached the other's ears.

"His division of army is what we need to defeat. God, real deal. That division defeated our side of people real fast." 'Apatite', who was with 'Sapphire' groaned as Ambrosia clearly heard the clanging of metals.

"Felix is really living up to his name, huh?" 'Amethyst' let out an exasperated chuckle.

"This clearly states that the division you are leading is weak plus the tactics too." 'Opal' said in his low voice.

"How are you Athy?" 'Apatite' asked while switching slashing down the enemies in front of him.

"Just good. I can't spot Grand-Uncle and this quiet atmosphere is giving me goosebumps." Athanasia whispered to them.

"Should have commanded Opal's assassins." Ambrosia tched as she fired her newly made 'Magic Gun'.

"Nope. I want to capture him alone and leave him upto you for the real fun." Athanasia trudged through the door that led to the throne room.

"Yea yea, Real fun..." 'Sapphire' sarcastically remarked while attacking Felix.

"I swear this 'Knight Of Crimson Blood' is a Hercules in disguise." 'Apatite' clicked his tongue.

After a whole ordeal of invasion, the gems along with their empress heard Athanasia cheering herself.

"Caught the real fun!" She exclaimed.

"Phew. The work that is now left is to capture this Robane."