Special Chapter #1

Semper "Ambrosia" De Alger Obelia Bellios Hellix found it very hard to write her name on the official documents. She was stressed, frustrated and was literally trying to shorten her name and write it on these coffee colored papers.

"It's so hard to write a name as long as this. Even Athanasia doesn't have such a big name..." She muttered, her wavy silvery locks falling to her grey eyes.

Within weeks after meeting with the Obelian Royals, she and Athy had become best friends, often writing letters and sending gifts to each other.

"My dear~ If you feel like this name isn't of your cup of tea, then why not only keep your first name and last name...Semper De Hellix...Ah~ what a lovely name." Satan cooed into her already redden ears, trying to make the woman look like a tomato. He slowly moved some of her hair from her neck and nuzzled gently on her nape.

"P-Please Satan, I hope you will cease your actions of making your wife blush everytime."

Semper was straightforward and that was making it more hard for her to accept that Satan hit on her again.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

"This is why I like battlefields. I don't know why but the bloodshed and armies fighting with each other everytime sends shivers of excitement down on my spine!" Semper squealed like a child who had finally gotten their favorite candy. She dashed to pickup her own customised sword swishing it around and facing 'Amethyst'.

"Ame! Let's have a duel!"

Perhaps it was the familiar smile and voice that made Amethyst remind of his once ruthless yet cool Master Ambrosia.

But now, the soul of Her Majesty resides inside her

Smiling, he lounged forward," On it!"

"Ehh~ She already forgot about me~" Satan pouted.

"It's better, right 'Opal?'" 'Emerald' looked up towards the tree, Earning a nod from the opal eyed man. 'Sapphire' and 'Apatite' — who came to see the duel — gave a thumbsup.

Satan sulked further.