CHAPTER 13.1

"The preparations are ready

"The preparations are ready." 'Emerald', the gem who is second after 'Amethyst', said.

"Already!?" Athanasia was baffled by the efficiency of the workers in the Western Wing of Bellios Palace.

"Yes." He said before guiding her to the courtyard of the wing.

There she saw that the knights and assasins have already readied their weapons and were on full blast.

For the first time in her life, Athanasia was tasked to look after the Western Wing that was solely for the military department of Bellios.

She was going to head the war against the Obelians, in 3 days.

Six months have already passed and the full moon was going to appear in three days.

Midst the crowd of knights and assains, she saw 'Opal' who was silently hanging on a tree upside down and scanning the area like a CCTV.

'Amethyst' has helped her learn swordfighting and it was awesome.

Athanasia still remembers the day she she exclaimed how heavy the sword was.

But now, it felt like a feather to her.

Ambrosia was busy dealing with the money matters and was staying inside her office room, day and night, without taking a single break.

It was eye widening for Athanasia to see someone like Ambrosia working, who hated those papers and nobles with a passion.

So many things happened in six months.

Plus the best thing was that she is already in a relationship with Lucas, who was busy dealing with the affairs of the tower.

But the sad news was-

"Is Ambrosia okay?"

-Ambrosia's deteriorating health.

"I just checked up on Her Majesty." 'Sapphire' said.

Ambrosia's wedding was due in two more months.

Two more months...
Athanasia was in deep thought about her life after Her Majesty's wedding.

Needless to say, Emperor Helix sended his best doctors and healers to make Ambrosia better, but Amy rejected them.

"She looks fine on the outside...but the mana in her inside is dangerously not okay..." 'Sapphire' said while setting up Athanasia for the training.