CHAPTER 11

The emperor of Helix is known to be a man whose mind you can't read nor understand.

And this guy happens to be Ambrosia's so-called friend.

.·:**˚¨¨* ≈★≈ *¨¨˚**:·.

Currently Athanasia was sitting in front of a man who had a dark shade of navy hair and red eyes.

"Greetings to the sun of the Hellix Empire." Athanasia greeted him with proper posture.

"It's a pleasure to meet the star of Obelia (aka Princess of Obelia)." Satan said while having a chesire cat like smile.

"We shall drop the formalities then." He clasped his hands still having that damn annoying smile.

Athanasia couldn't understand his motives so just choosed to do as he wanted.

She then gestured him to sit down and then sat on the chair. (Idk what I am typing—)

She then took a sip of the tea that was placed in the cup in front of her.

"How's Ambrosia doing? Did she stop coughing blood?"

This question enough was to choke the life out of Athanasia.

As if she saw her life flash before eyes.

How did he get the news!?
Athanasia yelled in her mind.

Here we go again...
'Amethyst' shrugged while casted a small glare towards Satan.

"She's fine." The golden haired girl replied while keeping her demeanour.

"Do you know me?" Satan asked with a sickly sweet smile on his face.

If not for his red eyes that were filled with some kind of motive, he must have been looking like an angel in front of Athanasia.

"You are the Sun of the Hellix Empire, Satan De Sinister..." Athanasia trailed when she suddenly saw the slight change in Satan.

I don't even know what I am doing with my life right now
Both Athanasia and 'Amethyst' had the same thoughts.

"The answer is wrong, Princess." Satan said while twirling a strand if his hair around his finger.

For an emperor, he didn't even have any restrain on him.

"I deeply apologise for my wrong answer. May the Emperor correct me..?" The princess asked while her thread of sanity was beginning to dissolve.