Introduction

Hello guys, and welcome to When the Time's Right, a Norenmin fan fiction :)

A few disclaimers and things to know:

1. I do not ship any of the idols mentioned in this book romantically, but only for the sake of this story are they in relationships.

2. This book and the traits of the characters do not reflect on the idols in real life, I do not own any of the names, only the story line.

3. There might be a few darker topics covered that I can't fully explain. If you have a problem with how I convey a certain topic, please message me privately.

4. I do not mean to offend anyone by this book, this is just for entertainment so hopefully you are not incredibly bothered by any of the content, although I do not accept any blatant hate towards my writing.

5. There might be some 18+ content in this book, so I will tell you before hand and you can skip if you are uncomfortable with it.

6. Nothing in this book is plagiarized, all ideas are originally my own and any similarities to other books are purely coincidental.

7. The chapter titles are in Chinese, but it is just numbers counting from one up, not including this intro chapter.

8. Finally, please enjoy the story, and I don't have a very exact update schedule so please bare with it!