Naui sesangeul nege julge
Neoui nuneul bichun
Bitdeureun jigeumui nanikka
You're my boy, my boy,
my boy, my boy, my boy

- Inner Child by V (BTS)

"Why are you still here?" Jeno groaned as he looked at the figure sitting peacefully in his chair.

He had hoped that yesterday was all just a dream, but clearly not.

He got up just as his dad came into his room. "Jeno, time to get ready for school." He said brightly as he walked into the room.

The boy jumped up immediately and gripped onto his father's arm as he pointed to the pink-haired boy.

His dad looked at him with a confused look in his eyes. He stared at the empty and chair and cocked his head to the side.

"What's wrong Jeno? There's nothing there." He said as he looked back at his son.

The child furrowed his brows. "Yes there is! There's a boy right there!" He insisted as he continued to point at the chair.

The man walked over to the chair and sat down in it, looking around the chair and back at his son. He shrugged and stood up again.

"Nothing." He said simply. The child huffed.

When his father had sat down, the pink-haired boy had simply disappeared and reappeared at his desk.

"Dad, he keeps leaving and coming back in a different spot!" Jeno complained as he glared at the figure, who was silently watching them.

His father only sighed and patted his head. "Alright Jeno. If I say there's a boy there will you get ready for school?" He asked.

However the boy only pouted. "You clearly don't believe me dad." He said.

The man smiled. "Of course I do! But does that mean you'll go get ready then?" He asked hopefully.

Jeno huffed. "Fine." He grumbled as he walked towards his bathroom.

His dad clapped happily. "Great! I'll be downstairs with breakfast! Come when you're ready!" He yelled as he walked out of the room.

The boy got ready for school like his father asked, the mystery boy not even batting an eyelash as he sat on the desk chair and looked around the room.

What's he looking for? Jeno thought to himself as he perked at the boy from inside the bathroom.

He's weird.

When Jeno had finally finished getting ready, he walked downstairs with his backpack slung over his back. As he walked, he saw the boy following behind him, walking a few steps behind as he looked around the house.

His parents greeted him brightly as he sat down and ate breakfast at the kitchen table.

"Is the boy still there Jeno?" His mother asked as she cleaned the dishes in the sink.

The boy nodded as he pointed to the couch. His mom sighed as she looked at her husband. They shrugged at each other as they looked at their son.