When we take a drive
Maybe we can hit the 405
Hypnotized by the lights
Man, this must be the life

- Meet Me At Our Spot by THE ANXIETY, Tyler Cole, Willow

Jeno sat in his seat, wondering if he could skip this class so he wouldn't have to see the boy again.

Ah whatever, he suddenly thought.

I don't care what some random guy thinks about me. If I'm rude in his eyes then I'm rude. I'll be dead soon anyways so it doesn't even matter.

Just in time, he saw the boy appear in the doorway and turned his head to look over at the professor instead.

He heard the boy sit down next to him and he turned his head to his phone.

Jeno felt a small gust of wind beside him and looked to see Jaemin sitting in the empty chair on the other side of him.

The male was trying not to laugh and Jeno glared at him.

Stop laughing. He mouthed to the angel.

However Jaemin just smiled wider and looked over at the boy behind him.

"Have fun." He said with a giggle before disappearing.

Jeno rolled his eyes as he looked back down at his phone. He sighed as he laughed at himself for overthinking.

Just leave him alone. You two are strangers, and he probably doesn't care that much anyways.

Renjun blew a small huff of air as he saw the boy from earlier in the library sitting next to his seat. He walked over with the three boys he had met yesterday, Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang.

Probably just looking to pull a prank on me earlier. He thought to himself as he sat down.

Since the boy didn't seem like he would be following up his statement anytime soon, Renjun continued talking to the three sitting beside him and ignored the other boy.

After class was over, he was collecting his stuff to leave and pulled out his phone right when it was knocked out of his hand, tumbling onto the floor two rows ahead of them.

He turned with a glare to see the boy who kept wanting to start trouble with him. He was walking away peacefully with his headphones in, not caring that he had knocked a perfectly good phone onto the floor without even batting an eyelash.

Renjun wanted to stop him but he was afraid his phone would get stepped on, so he hurried to pick it up first.

He noticed a crack in the screen and huffed. He looked around annoyed only to see that the boy had already left.

Renjun scoffed. "First you insult my book taste and then you crack my phone? You really are something else."

He picked up the rest of his belongings in a slightly aggressive manner and headed back to his dorm room, as his next class wasn't for a few hours.

He sighed as he stared at his phone. He had only just gotten it a few months ago, and it took him years of saving up to be able to afford it.