十五

What you say? You and me?
Just forget about the past,
throw it in the trash
What you say? You and me?
Live the life we never had,
like we're never going back

- this is what falling in love feels like by Jvke

"Sir," a maid called out as she peeked her head into Renjun's room. "Prince Jaemin is here to see you." She announced.

"Thank you, let him in please." The human said as the woman nodded, letting the prince in.

"Hi Jaemin." He called brightly as the angel waved back.

"Hey Renjun. I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the ability center in the city today." He asked as he sat on one of the chairs inside the suite.

"Ability center?" Renjun questioned.

Jaemin nodded. "Didn't Jaehyun hyung tell you about it? The ability you chose when you first got here, I think the second day?"

"Ahh," Renjun nodded in understanding. "Yes, I remember now. So then what is the ability center?" He asked.

"It's where all dealings and issues having to do with abilities take place." Jaemin explained.

"Jeno got his before you guys got here and he and Jaehyun hyung are both busy today so I'll take you." He said, leaning against the door.

Renjun nodded. "Alright! When do we have to leave?" He asked.

Jaemin shrugged. "It doesn't matter too much, but if we go now then I can also give you a little tour of the city." He said with a smile.

"That's sounds nice." Renjun said as he grabbed a pair of shoes. "Let's go then." He said as he headed towards the door.

Jaemin followed after him, and after a bit of walking, they were in a carriage headed towards the center.

Well, the only resemblance the vehicle had to a carriage was the exterior. From the inside, it was filled with high-tech controls and a spacious interior with small accommodations such as snacks and drinks in small compartments.

Only having been here for five days, Renjun was still trying to take in just how different his afterlife would be.

"Hey Jae," he started, turning to the prince. He hummed in response, telling him to go on.

"I was just wondering, what are Jeno and I?" He asked curiously.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I thought that you two were exclusive?" He questioned.

"Oh, no no sorry, that's not what I meant." Renjun said quickly. "I meant like, what's our status here?" He rephrased his question.

"Like you and Jaehyun hyung are both princes, Donghyuck and Taeyong hyung are nobles, what are Jeno and I?"

"Ahh." Jaemin said, understanding now. "You two, are honorary nobles." He said.

Renjun tilted his head to the side. "What's that?"

"It's reserved for any Protected of a high-status angel. So like, royal angels and nobles that have close ties with the crown."