Introduction / Warnings.

WELCOME TO CHERRY BOMB !!

A 1970s based murder mystery story, filled with the usual sex drugs rock and roll. Like scooby doo, but on mushrooms.

This may look like a nice soft Harry Fan Fic by the cover and title, but baby — it ain't, trust me.

This story is a dark Harry story, not too dark but enough dark to feed your cravings!

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN:

- Drug use.
- Alcohol use.
- Explicit language.
- Sexual scenes.
- Kinks (not too many but there is a massive pain kink and a slight daddy kink but not too much)
- Explicit Language.
-Murder, blood, violence, guns, knives.
-A lot of cigarette smoking.
-Details about being high and being on psychedelics.
- Use of cocaine in one chapter (chapter 12)

That's basically much it, if there's any other trigger warnings I will mention them at the start of the chapter.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I loved planning it!

Pop on your flares, grab your funky glasses — it's time to hit the 70s baby!

EXPLANATION OF BOOK:
(since some people get confused lol, here you go!!)

TW// DRUGS.

The way Cherry Bomb is wrote mimics a come down, it's all a high and fun and full of colour and then the end is reality hitting you and everything is crumbling around you as you come back. Everything is one big illusion until you come down.

You could also interpret it as Harry's own high, his reality coming back in signalling he's coming back down to reality.

Basically, this is one big trip and the small pieces of reality are what it's like when you start to come down from drugs.

It's a whole deeper meaning than people thought.

This book is meant to make you feel confused, that's the beauty of this story — everyone interprets it in their own way, they have their own view on what happens and they have their own say in the ending, it all relies on what your brain thinks.

Happy imagining , babies.

Mwah <33