Chapter 3.

-Oregon. 1972-

MARY JANE MILLER

"Usually I would complain about being in your shaggin wagon, but since we all know what's about to happen, I'm jazzed" TJ's voice is muffled as he kisses my neck, Ryder fumbling for his keys from his very tight flares.

"Dude! Hurry on! My stiffy is gonna bust outta these denims!" He speaks again, this time his lips are off my neck, his head looking at a flushed Ryder who seems to have a hard time getting those damn keys.

"Close the shades! These things are a fucking second skin to me you twallop!" Ryders voice is loud but hushed enough to not draw attention to us three hidden in the dark behind a bright yellow shaggin' wagon.

"Mother Mary and Joseph! Stand back!" I intervene with a shout, Ryder steps back putting his hands up with wide eyes. I wiggle from TJ's grip, my hands feeling up Ryder's bum and hips to try find the keys in one of his way too fucking many pockets.

When my hand lands on them, I reach in pulling out the bundle of many keys, with many flower key chains and some Mary Jane leaves on them. I roll my eyes handing them to him as he smiles pecking my forehead.

"Always such a sweet heart blossom" he grins as he un locks the van finally, the stickers on the back bright and proud as he swings open the doors nodding for us to head in.

They both help me in as I crawl onto the mattress, TJ immediately joining me and connecting our lips in the dark as Ryder shuts the doors and turns on some neon lamps that are on the walls — this place has way too many things, it's his prized possession.

I run my fingers through TJ's hair as his lips attack mine, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as Ryder begins kissing on my neck, leaving small hickies as goes. I whimper into TJ's mouth as Ryder begins to roam his hands around my body, squeezing some parts which he knows drives me crazy — me and Ryder never slept together, we done other things just not sex.

I pull away and catch Ryders lips with my own, he lets out a small moan into my mouth at the contact, TJ's hands now roaming my body. His hands rubbing over my inner thighs and up to my breasts pulling and twisting my nipple piercings causing me to moan into Ryders mouth, which he loves.

"How are we going to do this?" My voice is in a whisper as I look at them both, they've both done this before. I haven't done anything like this and I'm buggin' out like crazy.

"Let's just get you comfortable bunny, it'll naturally flow from there" TJ reassures me as I nod, his voice is comforting, he knows how I'm feeling — they both do and they just want me to be comfortable. They're my sunshines.

"Yeah okay, can I take off my own clothes?" I ask as they both nod quickly not objecting to what I'm about to do which makes me laugh.

I sit up, pulling off my tank top, leaving me in my bra. Next is my denims which needed both of my sunshine's help to get off — these things are a curse at times. I lay back down as they both smile down at me before taking a side each to kiss over my body. I tangle each of my hands in their hairs as I egg them on. Their tongues running over my skin as I bite my lip humming at the feeling looking down at both men.

They suck hickies on my hips, my inner thighs and on the top of my breasts as I moan out spurring them on.

"Can we take this off Blossom?" His voice is laced with need but comfort as he runs his fingers under the strap of my red bra, TJ looking at me waiting for a reply to Ryders question.

"Of course my sunshine's" I hum as they un clasp it in the front, helping me sit up to take it off fully, throwing it away before attaching their lips to my nipples. Their tongues swirl around the piercing as they tug on them before hand.