"I have a date."

You and Bucky trained for a couple of hours, sweat dripping down you while he barely seemed bothered. He threw you in the mate a number of times but you got up every time, determined.

"Again."

You could feel your muscles aching, your breath barely catching between each round.

"Again."

Bucky started off easy but once he realised how good you were, he got into the zone, his face deadly serious.

He moved impossibly fast and it was extremely hard to get any advantaged over him. It didn't help what anytime his skin touched yours, you'd feel like you were on fire.
Eventually, you managed to kick his knife out of hand and corner him into a wall using your full strength, your knife pressed against his throat lightly.

"I win." You exhale, your face close to his.
"Think again." He laughed and you notice the small knife he had pressed on your left ribs.
"You can't pull out another knife, that's cheating!" You let go of him frustrated.

You shake your head in disappointment while he chuckles. You didn't get any wins and you didn't feel any more relaxed. Just tired. And pissed.

"Again." You demanded, setting in position again.
"Okay, let's calm down, Y/N." Bucky dragged his towel against his face. "Why are you pushing so hard? Last time I checked, you were Minor Tasks."

Why was he checking on you?
You let your arms fall, feeling defeated.

"It's not about a mission. I was trying to feel better, to de-stress."
"And you think exhaustion by exercise is the answer?" The super soldier smirked, handing you a water bottle.

"I guess not... What do you do to relax?" You ask, taking a sip.

"Sex."

You spit the water out of your mouth, choking.
Bucky walked over to you with a half smile.

"Sorry, that was way too straightforward." He apologises while wiping away the water from your face, the proximity giving you flutters.

"It's fine, I'm fine! You took me by surprise is all, I huh... I never thought about that." You mumbled, suddenly very aware of your body.

"Maybe you should. It might be just what you need." Bucky whispers, his breath hitting your face.

"I'm not sure how it would help." You murmur back at him, switching your body weight from one leg to another.

"It helps because you can let go of all the usual bullshit. All the worry, all the stress... it just melts away."
"How?" You voice was a whisper.
"Well..." He moved slowly, placing himself behind you. He grabbed your hair very carefully with his metal hand. "That depends on what you want. It's all about control."

His voice sent shivers down your spine and you tried your best to keep breathing.

"You either take it." Bucky continued, moving his right hand to your hip. "Or you let go of it."

He spun you around, making you face him. You could see his breathing was heavy as well, his mouth just inches away from yours.

"What do you want, Y/N?"
"I don't know yet."

Bucky smiled dangerously, leaning over to whisper in your ear.
"Let me know when you decide, kid."

He lets go of you after a second of hesitation and walks away, leaving you shaken and confused and honestly very curious.

"I'm 27!" You yell out at him.
"And I'm 108." He replied without turning back.

~~~