"Thanks, old man."

The annoying ringing from your phone snaps you awake. You groan as you open your eyes, searching lazily for it just to find it on top of your white desk. Too far to reach, you pull it towards you mentally instead.

Your voice comes out groggy as you answer the call. "Hello?.."
"Good morning, doll."
"Bucky?" When did he get your number?
"Who did you expect?" His cocky smirk is practically audible through the phone.

"What do you want?" You huff at him, shutting your eyes tightly to try to hold on to your sleep.
"You." Bucky's voice is solemn, jolting you awake. "In the training room. 20 minutes." He adds. Asshole.

"Do I have to?" You struggle to keep your voice steady.
"Unless you want the maintenance guy to see you naked, I suggest you get out of bed." Bucky says so matter-of-factly, as if you were supposed to just know that someone from maintenance was coming over.

You snarl at his tone, rolling over to exit the bed. "Fine."
"19 minutes, Y/N."

You run to grab a quick shower, stopping for a couple seconds to look at the framed pictures you were pretty sure had fallen off the wall last night. And yet, there they were, hanging perfectly. Your clothes were thrown over the desk chair, both of them lined symmetrically against the wall.

You shake off your queries, focusing instead on getting ready, quickly dressing yourself in a light pink set of leggings and muscle tee with a black sports bra underneath. You put on your favourite black sneakers just as a knock hits your door.

You open the door to an older man, probably in his 50's, cute salt-and-pepper hair giving him away. "Hi uh, Y/N? I heard you need a bulb fixed?"

You nod your head and offer him a grateful smile. You leave him to his work and rush out of the room to meet Bucky.
It's weird how nervous you are to see him again. Obviously, you guys did sleep together the night before, so you should probably outgrow the shyness you feel around him. But still, you feel jittery in anticipation.

Bucky set up a number of targets around the room, pointing towards a specific center. His lips curl in a smirk when he sees you.

"You're late."
You tilt your head and cross your arms. "It's Sunday morning, I should be in bed."

He squints his eyes at you. He's wearing a pair of loose fitting black sweats and the standard Avengers training shirt, the silver A in his chest contrasting against the navy.

"You should be exactly where I tell you to be." His low voice immediately turns you on, dominating.
"Yes, coach." You snicker back through your teeth as you walk towards him.

With a loud chuckle, Bucky walks to meet you halfway and uses his human hand to grab your face forcefully.

"You know, I thought you'd be in a good mood today." His metal arm wraps around your waist to pull you against him. "Clearly, our session last night didn't do the trick."

You can feel yourself soaking through your panties, already longing for the indescribably feeling that is being fucked by Bucky Barnes.
You bite down on your lip, looking away from him.

"Maybe you're not as good as you think."

Bucky's eyes widen largely, as shocked as he was impressed. It takes him only a second to compose himself before he smirks.

"We both know that's not true, doll." He smacks your lips together ferociously.

He holds on to the sides of you, pulling you up to his arms. Your legs wrap around his waist as he grabs your ass with rough hands.
The soldier carries you over to one of the metal cabinets where the weapons are kept, slamming you on top of it. He separates your mouths to shove two fingers into yours, his metal arm pulling on your hair, making you face him. You can feel the heat on your cheeks - as well as your crotch - the greyish blue of his eyes seeing right through you.