Chapter 17

PREVIOUSLY

As you reached the door, you entered it and closed it behind you.

You rested your back on it and stayed still for a moment, as if waiting for something.

And the moment you confirmed that you were completely alone, you heaved out the breath that you were holding in the whole way here and slouched down.

''That was so fucking nerve-wrecking.'' you huffed to yourself.

''Baji, after everything passes and I manage to save you, you really owe me that fucking date.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then after you got yourself together, you went to sleep.

The morning afterwards was like the others, nothing unordinary. 

You woke up, got ready and called Takemitchy. It was finally the time he outed with whatever happened in this timeline.

You were curious to say the least.

Hearing the boy finally picking up the call, you were about to great him when he beat you to it and wailed loudly in your ear.

''Y/n-san! Help me, please or I will be killed! I don't want to die now! I still have to save Hina!''

''Woah, hold up Takemitchy. Why are you going to be killed? What is going on? Explain it to me first.''

After that, he explained what happened between him and Mikey. You weren't sure if you wanted to laugh at him and his situation or to feel sorry for him.

''Okay, so that happened. Well.. I will be attending your funeral, my time-leaping buddy! So cheer up.'' you joked with him as he started wailing even louder.

''Y/n-san, don't say it like that, please! I still haven't talked with Baji-kun, so maybe I still have a shot at living and not getting killed by Mikey-kun!''

''Takemitchy.. do you think that if even I couldn't convince Baji to stay in Touman, you can? No offence or anything but he hasn't even met you, how do you plan on bringing him back anyways?'' you asked the sulking boy on the other side of the phone.

''Well.. I don't have a specific plan right now, but I will think of something soon enough!''  he said, full with fake confidence to at least convince himself.

''Oh my..'' you trailed off, wondering if you had some fitting clothes in your closet for a funeral ''Now enough of that, I actually called because I want to know what happened in this future, did something change?''

''Ah- I went to talk to Draken-kun in prison, he told me that he didn't regret what he did at all and he wouldn't change anything in his life, everything but one thing... he told me that the only thing he regrets not doing is not being able to kill Kisaki. He told me and Naoto that Kisaki is the cause of every misfortune that everyone in the future is experiencing.'' 

''Hah, I knew it! I should have tried harder before in the past to convince Mikey to remove Kisaki from the gang..'' you told him, feeling frustrated.

''Don't blame yourself Y/n-san. Nothing of this was your fault.''

''Did something else happen Takemitchy?'' you questioned, trying to change the subject.

Then he went on to tell you about the accident with Hinata. You were feeling bad for him, seeing her die in such a way and he couldn't do anything to help her, you knew the feeling and it wasn't pleasant, not at all.