Bonus #2

~How you two confessed~

You sighed, preparing for your long awaited plan or how Emma worded it- your mission.

And as you mentioned the blonde girl, you were reminded of her words during your conversation earlier that day.

.   .   .

''I can do it!'' you said hyping yourself up.

''Yes, you can!'' and she did the same.

''I will do it!''

''Yes, you will!''

''No wait Emma- I can't!'' you whined at her, as all your previous courage went out of the window.

''Yes, you fucking can and will!'' she told you angrily then continued.

''You had failed to do this for ages! So now is your chance! You will man up, go up to him and fucking confess because Baji is a wuss and wouldn't do it himself!'' she ranted to you, done with you backing out every time.

''Emma is scary, alright..'' you thought as you sweat dropped.

''Hey, don't talk like that!''

''You know that it's the truth.'' 

''Well- let's just change the subject, okay!?'' you huffed, knowing damn well that it, in fact, really was the undeniable truth.

''You know the drill, right?'' she questioned you, reminding you about the plan.

''Yes..'' you sighed out.

.   .   .

Emma sure was scary then. You shuddered as you thought about it and her words.

''If you chicken out, I will literally smack you with Mikey's smelly shoes!'' 

You don't want. No, never.

Then you went over the plan for the last time before you meet up with him.

''It's April fools day so I will just go and confess. If he says that he doesn't feel the same I will just say that it was all a joke, but if he accepts then good for me and my heart..''

Okay- let's do this shit.

Taking one deep breath, you straightened up and made your way to the meeting spot, where you will finally confess.

After a bit of walking, you finally arrived to see that Baji was already there, waiting for you to show up. 

You gulped as you saw that he noticed you and waved. You lifted a slightly trembling hand and waved back with a forced smile.

''You can do it.. you can do it.. don't be nervous.. you can do it..'' you chanted in your mind.

You will do it quickly, like ripping off a band aid. It will be fast and easy.

You took a final breath and you were finally in front of him.

''Hey..'' you greeted.

''Hi.'' 

''I like you!'' then you both said simultaneously.

''Huh?'' and it continued.

''You like me?'' and again.

''Stop saying what I'm saying!'' you finally snapped.

''No, you stop saying what I'm saying!'' he returned with the same tone.

It was safe to say that you two were at least fun to watch to the by passers.

The argument about who was repeating who continued for quite a while, as you two completely forgot the whole point for this meet up.

''Ugh- let's just stop for a moment and calm down, okay?'' you said as you rubbed your temples. While he only grunted as an answer, but stayed quiet.

It was silent between you two as you finally calmed down, you and him both. But then the realization struck at the same time. 

Whipping your heads to look at each other so quickly that it was a wonder how your necks didn't snap, you two stared dumbstruck.

''What!?'' 

''You like me!?'' 

You two were a mess, a mess I tell you. 

So many emotions coming through you both at the same time, your hearts beating at an incredibly fast pace, faces were red like tomatoes.

Opening and closing your mouths like fishes on dry land, you both didn't know what do say or do.

For the first time ever you two were rendered completely speechless.

But then, a thought came up to you, one that wasn't so pleasant.

''Baji..''  you began.

''Was this.. a prank..?'' you asked, anxiously waiting for his response.

He stayed silent for a moment, processing your question then he quickly shook his head franticly.

''No, no! I.. really really like you, for real. Were you pranking me?'' he asked you that too.

''No.. I didn't. I was serious.'' you looked straight at him.

''I like you.'' and then watched as his face went red again.

After that you both stayed silent again. Taking that all in.

''So.. do you want to be my boyfriend?''

''Yeah- and do you want to be my girlfriend?''

''Yes.'' 

Then you both grinned at each other, very happy with the outcome.

.   .   .

~At another place~ 

''Kenchin, stop moving so much! I can't see!'' Mikey said as he pulled on Draken's braid, all the while sitting on his shoulders.

These two were trying to see if Baji managed to confess as they stayed hidden, or at least tried to.

''Then you stop tugging at my hair Mikey!'' 

''No, I will fall down otherwise!''

''No, you won't! That is why I'm holding onto your legs!''

''But it feels like I'm going to fall!'' he whined.

''Uh- Mikey, Kenchin?'' a sudden female voice appeared and when they looked up to see who it was, they saw you and Baji holding hands. 

''Woah- you finally did it! Congrat- ack!'' Mikey began speaking, excited for his friends but luck wasn't on his side as he raised his hands up, he made Draken trip with the weight change and you and Baji just watched as they fell down.

''Dammit Mikey!''

''Sorry Kenchin!''

And that is how you two finally got together.