Chapter 22

PREVIOUSLY

He stood back up abruptly as he shouted out.

"So, here is my solution!"

"Lend me your strength, everyone!"

"Tomorrow we are gonna crush Valhalla and take Baji back!"

"That is how we fight our battles!" he continued shouting with a smile as everybody in the crowd roared.

You, Takemitchy and Chifuyu then locked eyes and grinned at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit after that, the meeting came to an end.

You were still standing with Takemitchy and Chifuyu, talking about tomorrow.

''Y/n!'' a sudden call of your name interrupted your conversation.

Looking back, you saw Draken waving you over as he then pointed at his bike as if to say that it's time for you two to go.

You immediately understood what he meant and turned to face your friends again.

''I need to go now guys. I'll see you tomorrow though!'' you told them as you then started heading to where Draken was currently standing.

''Bye Y/n-san.'' they both waved you goodbye.

''Finally, now get on.'' Draken complained, speaking as if he has been waiting for you for a century.

''Oh be quiet, you coward. I came as soon as you called me, what are you complaining about..'' you huffed.

''Why are you calling me a coward?'' he grimaced and gave you an offended look.

''Why act as if you don't know what I am talking about? Well, let me go ahead and refresh your memory..'' you cleared your throat and continued ''you are a coward because you have no balls to confess to Emm-''  

A hand was slapped over your mouth right before you could finish your sentence.

''Continue talking like that and you will be sleeping outside.'' Draken threatened while glaring at you and trying to make his arising blush fade away.

You smirked from under his hand and nodded you head.

And as he took it off your mouth, you asked:

''Did I manage to refresh your memories?''

''Shut up.''

You laughed at that and finally got on his bike, sitting behind him as he started the engine.

''Hold on or don't, it may be better if you fall off.'' he grumped under his breath as you took a hold of him.

''Yeah yeah, stop yapping already and let's go home.'' you teased him for the last time and then you two were out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it.

The place that haunted your mind and appeared in your nightmares.

Unrelentlessly.

You looked around and felt a shiver going down your spine.

And even if you had already checked on Baji this morning, you were still paranoid.

'Will I succeed this time?'

'Can I change what happened in this place in the past?'