Epilogue

PREVIOUSLY

The shop was empty by the time they finished, as it was now closing time, so the sudden ring of the bell indicating that someone has entered made the long haired male groan.

''I'm sorry, but we are closed for the da-'' he began but as he saw who was at the door, the words had quickly clogged at his throat.

His eyes widened, filled with disbelieve, his jaw falling open and he froze.

Kazutora and Chifuyu weren't any better honestly.

''Hm sorry, but if I'm not mistaken, isn't this my shop?'' you said, grinning.

''Y/n!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as he was finally able to move, he didn't hesitate to run up to the woman he loves and embrace her tightly in his arms. All the while ignoring Takemitchy who came in with her, supporting her to walk.

Digging his face in the crock of your neck, he was overwhelmed with the long suppressed urge to cry. The familiar scent that you naturally had still lingers. He was relived.

You didn't smell like the hospital at all. Not a hint on you that you have been in there for such a long time as you did.

The other guys decided to give you some time alone as they made their way to the back of the shop. Chifuyu going straight for Takemitchy to get his questions answered, Kazutora following close behind.

And after the click indicating of the closing of the door was heard, Baji's tensed shoulders relaxed a bit. 

''Y/n..''

''Yes Keisuke?'' you asked, snuggling into his warmth. 

''You are real, right? Like- I'm not just having another dream, right?'' he asked, seeking the confirmation that he desperately needed in this moment.

''Yes, I'm here. I'm with you.'' you told him as you began stroking his back soothingly.

At that his shoulders started to shake, then after a bit, his whole body was trembling slightly.

You frowned your brows. But before you had the chance to say something, he began speaking.

''I was so scared.. and mad. I thought that I was going to lose you.. I..'' his voice shook as he struggled to voice out what he has been feeling this whole time.

He has never been good with words. Wording his feelings even more. And you knew that. 

So you did the only thing coming to your mind.

Taking his face away from the safety your neck provided him with and in between your hands, you made him look you in the eyes, foreheads touching.

You caught sight of his teary eyes paired with his pouted lips and you couldn't help but let a smile form on your lips. 

He just looked so cute.

You wiped away the lonely tear that slid down his face with your thumb as you then just started caressing his cheek. Hoping that it would help him calm down a bit.

''Keisuke..'' you called out softly. As he only hummed in response.

Most of his attention was on your hands which were placed gently over his face.

He missed this. He missed you.

''I'm fine, I'm here beside you. We are fine, okay?''

''It's all over. There isn't any Kisaki anymore. We are safe, okay? I love you.'' and as you reassured him, he nodded along. Taking your words in and letting them sink.