Chapter 26

PREVIOUSLY

''You.. you died in the past, Y/n-san. An-and I don't know what happened for you to be alive back here, in the future.'' he quietly said, his voice full with disbelieve and you could relate.

You were stunned. You didn't know what to make of this.

You died. You already knew and it was just confirmed to you. So how in the world were you breathing right now?

You admit, you weren't in the best condition, but still- you were alive.

But before you could hear more and ponder on that thought, the darkness pulled you in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this cycle continued for you don't know how long.

It might have been days, weeks or even months already!

You have been stuck in this fucking darkness for what felt like a decade, you weren't sure. While in here, your concept for time is fucked up.

You are basically somewhat conscious sometimes but most of the time, you are too deep into this void to process anything happening from the outside.

The strangest thing being that, the only time you are awake enough to hear the outside world, is only when Takemitchy was visiting you.

You didn't know this, because of your fucked up concept of time, but he was visiting you everyday.

Talking to you in hopes that you could hear him and hopefully wake up soon.

There were people waiting for you.

At the beginning, when he first came back after you supposed 'death' in the past, he was shocked when he found out that you were in the hospital, alive.

The second he heard that, he rushed in here, frantically asking for you. Asking what happened.

The only answer he received was that you were currently in coma, with uncertainty of waking up.

But he believed you would.

After all, you were somehow alive, when you were supposed to be dead. So you would wake up- no, you have to wake up.

When he went back home after his first visit, he contacted Naoto and told him everything.

He was the smartest person Takemichi knew, so he hoped that Naoto could help him solve what in hell happened with you.

Sharing everything he knew with the younger Tachibana, they both were stumped for a moment, not comprehending how it was possible that you were alive.

But fortunately, Naoto had some experience with the supernatural after Takemichi, so he had a hunch on where to start the search.

First he went and looked into your history. If you were somehow alive here, even though your death in the past, there was bound to be some information on you.

And he was right.

The basic information that you should find for everybody was there. Nothing suspicious.

Then he moved onto the more recent stuff, such as social media. Nothing there as well.

Next he went and re-searched the reason why you were admitted into the hospital in the first place. Then he found it.

A car accident.

Apparently, you had been run over by a drunk driver. Broken two limbs, fractured right hip and cracked ribs. He winced as he read that.